Hubby and I are just back from Catalonia, what an amazing 2 weeks we had. The hotel was great, the staff so friendly and courteous, food plentiful, lovely pool and a first class animation team, who never failed to make us chuckle.the room we had was spacious and spotless. The small beach was lovely. To top it off a 10 minute walk took you to a beautiful Marina filled with Marine life, dolphins, sting rays, manatees, and seals. All in all a stunning area to spend a holiday.
I have to mention the resident pets :), we are reptile lovers and were delighted to be able to feed the resident iguanas who frequented the front of reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Sea's turquoise waters can be seen from this hotel-paradise. Come and get ready to spend some unforgettable days in the heart of the Mayan Riviera, surrounded by marvelous landscapes and seductive, white sand beaches. The hotel is located in the wonderful Puerto Aventuras development. This is a tourist development which boasts a marina for yachts, a golf course, restaurants and dolphin tanks, all within easy reach of the main Mayan Riviera attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Catalonia Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
- Catalonia Hotel Mexico
- Catalonia Rivera Maya
- Riviera Maya Catalonia
- Hotel Catalonia Riviera Maya
- Catalonia Riveria Maya
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Resort
- Catalonia Riviera Maya All Inclusive
- Catalonia Mexico