Just returned from a week at this resort...
Food okay, terrible beach area with all the rocks, and even the color or the water isn't a beautiful blue color as the other beaches along the Riviera Maya are. Nice and clean pools. Drinks good but weak even after asking for doubles. If you are looking for an inexpensive 3-star resort in Mexico, look elsewhere like Playa del Carmen where the beaches are beautiful. There are many other inexpensive, but better resorts in the area. Room upgrades are a scam! Most other resorts don't scam their guests by this method. Nothing special at all about this Catalonia resort. :(
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Sea's turquoise waters can be seen from this hotel-paradise. Come and get ready to spend some unforgettable days in the heart of the Mayan Riviera, surrounded by marvelous landscapes and seductive, white sand beaches. The hotel is located in the wonderful Puerto Aventuras development. This is a tourist development which boasts a marina for yachts, a golf course, restaurants and dolphin tanks, all within easy reach of the main Mayan Riviera attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Catalonia Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
- Catalonia Hotel Mexico
- Catalonia Rivera Maya
- Riviera Maya Catalonia
- Hotel Catalonia Riviera Maya
- Catalonia Riveria Maya
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Resort
- Catalonia Riviera Maya All Inclusive
- Catalonia Mexico