- quick check in!
- fantastic privileged suites....UPGRADE, it's worth it!
- comfy beds
- awesome outdoor bathtub on the patio, with lounge chairs
- extremely well maintained resort
- nicely landscaped grounds
- tons of food options - the Japanese was wonderful
- great drinks and bar service, especially the bartenders at the pool bars
- anytime we contacted reception, our needs were addressed promptly
- don't buy anything at the vendors market onsite. they are way overpriced, the same things in Playa del Carmen cost 1/3 of the price
-I couldn't stay another week!! :(
THINGS TO DO!
- visit Planet Scuba to scuba dive, the guys in the shop are wonderful
- visit the cenotes, it's and incredible experience
- snorkel off the beach, lots of fish to seeMore
- Free Parking