Travelled in March!!! With our family of four!!!!
Food was okay, some days worse than others!!!!!!!! Buffet needed to try harder, some staff in the am were rude! In the evening they were great! Most staff at the hotel were wonderful!!!!!
Allergy alert******hotel buffet had nuts on most desserts and breads with no warnings!!, if you have nut allergies they do not seem aware of the danger at all! We had trouble with dessert as most had contamination of nuts as decoration as did loaves of bread!!! Someone should make the chef aware of this!!!!
Kids club well run, the ladies were fantastic with our children, only complaint is they had no snacks for the kids or juice, to tie them over until lunch or dinner, they did a wonderful job taking them to the buffet for lunch so we could have lunch by ourselves was a special treat! I saw them swim with the kids but they should have stayed in the pool longer with the kids only for a half an hour a day is not much!! My kids complained about that all week!
Hotel room was nice! Beds were awful! Mattress was in desperate need to be replaced we expected more from a Catalonia chain, if in a standard room the beds should not be in that bad of shape! Air conditioning was very musty, vents filthy in our room and friends. Needed to clean the them.
Staff are always cleaning at this hotel it was spotless! Except the vents in the rooms! The theatre area also appeared to have bugs, many parents complained a bout getting bit while watching the mini disco, it was fun for the kids but was at 8pm which was late should be at 7:30!
We liked our vacation! It was beautiful! Will we return, we are not sure, the beds were that bad in our room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Sea's turquoise waters can be seen from this hotel-paradise. Come and get ready to spend some unforgettable days in the heart of the Mayan Riviera, surrounded by marvelous landscapes and seductive, white sand beaches. The hotel is located in the wonderful Puerto Aventuras development. This is a tourist development which boasts a marina for yachts, a golf course, restaurants and dolphin tanks, all within easy reach of the main Mayan Riviera attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Catalonia Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
- Catalonia Hotel Mexico
- Catalonia Rivera Maya
- Riviera Maya Catalonia
- Hotel Catalonia Riviera Maya
- Catalonia Riveria Maya
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Resort
- Catalonia Riviera Maya All Inclusive
- Catalonia Mexico