This is a nice Hotel, but 4Star er! No!
The Staff are very friendly and the grounds beautiful, The food is ok and lots to drink.
But now to the sore point, Please take note, this is NOT a RIU class type hotel. On arrival I expected the same type of facilities, I was very wrong.
You will be placed into a Standard room, which has, No Mini-bar, No Optics, No free Safe, and no bath ect. To obtain these you will need to upgrade to Privilaged Class, at $400USD (£250)
Before you book this Hotel/resort, TALK to your Travel Agency, Make Sure you now exactly what your paying for.
Apart from that, we Have a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Caribbean Sea's turquoise waters can be seen from this hotel-paradise. Come and get ready to spend some unforgettable days in the heart of the Mayan Riviera, surrounded by marvelous landscapes and seductive, white sand beaches. The hotel is located in the wonderful Puerto Aventuras development. This is a tourist development which boasts a marina for yachts, a golf course, restaurants and dolphin tanks, all within easy reach of the main Mayan Riviera attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Catalonia Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
- Catalonia Hotel Mexico
- Catalonia Rivera Maya
- Riviera Maya Catalonia
- Hotel Catalonia Riviera Maya
- Catalonia Riveria Maya
- Catalonia Riviera Maya Resort
- Catalonia Riviera Maya All Inclusive
- Catalonia Mexico