“5 stars isn't high enough”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Spanish first
Any
Mansfith
“5 stars isn't high enough”
Reviewed September 3, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

We stayed in both Hacienda Del Mar and Hacienda Corazon with 40 guests for 4 nights for our wedding. Amazing doesn't do justice to both the setting or the staff. The haciendas are simply paradise. Chefs Luigi and Esmeralda and their staff were amazing. Every meal was terrific. Jorge and Carlos, butler/ bartender extroadinaires made sure everyone was comfortable and had a cold drink whenever they needed one. The housekeeping and grounds keeping staff made sure the place was clean and beautiful nearly every minute of our stay. Mimi, the concierge, made us and our guests feel so at home and had a quick answer or suggestion for our every want or need.

For the wedding itself, chef Francesca and Food and Beverage Manager Pino were amazing and cooked such a delicious and memorable meal. Lucy Gallager, our wedding planner made the day beyond memorable and made having a wedding thousands of miles from home a breeze. She and Pino were a delight to work with for both the months leading up to our big day and on the day itself.

Simply put, this place is a little sandy slice of heaven and we can't recommend it highly enough. We will do all we can to visit again sometime in the future.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
CWTeter
“Once upon a time in Mexico, a destination wedding to remember”
Reviewed August 11, 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

If you could ask for everything and afford it easily then book the Hacienda Corazon.
Please don't hold my spelling or lack of Spanish diminish the sincere gratitude our family felt at this location.
All inclusive includes everything from breakfast lunch and dinner, special dietary requests and emergency house calls by a qualified doctor!
From the concierge to the maid staff and kitchen workers and grounds keepers were all discreet , professional and efficient. The bar tender took special requests as well as remembering everyone's preferences!
It is my families' goal to go back to the Hacienda Corazon , It now seems like we were home there.

Traveling group: Other
Clkirkeid...
“Amazing Destination Wedding”
Reviewed June 23, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

My family and I had the opportunity to attend a wedding there in April. It was hands down one of the best vacations we have ever taken. Mimi and the entire staff are incredible. The wedding itself was beautifully done and the entire week was just plain awesome. I cannot remember a vacation where we ate as well as we did. The chefs were amazing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Lori M
Allen, Texas
“Wonderful Stay at Hacienda Corazon!”
Reviewed June 23, 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Our extended family of 16 stayed at Hacienda Corazon for a family reunion. Family members traveling with us ranged in age from 12-80 years old. We had a fabulous vacation! Hacienda Corazon is in a great location on the beach with a beautiful setting. The air-conditioned bedrooms & ensuite bathrooms provided privacy for all and yet we had great common areas with living/tv room, game rooms & kitchen (all with a/c). The pool was refreshing & members of our family used the kayaks & paddle boards daily. We had all meals on the patio dining table & the sea breeze made them very comfortable. Puerto Aventuras is a quaint village & we felt safe taking daily jogs, walking on the beach or going to town for gelato. Everyone in our party gave Hacienda Corazon 5 stars.

The best part of our experience was the attentive & fantastic staff! The service we received was top-notch. The concierge, Mimi, took care of anything we needed --very easy to book airport transfers, boat trips, fishing, trips to Playa, anything through her. Mimi was so easy to work with & so very pleasant. We had all of our meals at the house & Chefs Luigi & Alfonso were great, as was Delina. The food was very fresh & delicious. We highly recommend eating all or as many of meals as possible at the house. Plenty to eat, so convenient & so very good! Jorge, the butler, was Fantastic--he kept our drinks filled, served our meals & always made sure we had everything we needed. We selected all of our meals before we arrived at the house & coordinated through Pino (exec chef) who made this very easy. The housekeeping staff were great & did personal laundry for us when asked. The groundskeepers cleaned the pool daily in the early mornings & kept the beach clean during our stay. We were so lucky to find that a sea turtle laid her eggs on our beach one night during our stay & the groundskeepers found the nest, showed it to us & marked it. Can't say enough good things about the staff & service we received. We thoroughly enjoyed our vacation & won't hesitate to return. Great vacation!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Service provided by all staff members, having full chef service, beautiful house,
Liked least: The beds were a little hard but it didn't affect my sleep
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Will F
“Perfect is a strong word. This place was perfect.”
Reviewed May 23, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

Our law firm has rented villas all around the world for our retreats. We are picky and perfectionistic (but fun guys in our way).
This place rang all the bells. There is clearly good reason why it gets the ratings it does. The villa is built like a castle, cool, breezy, comfortable, and professionally decorated; it is gorgeous. It sits perfectly on its own beach, with views better than a Corona commercial.
But the best part is the large staff. Our concierge, Mimi, should teach at a concierge college of how to do it right. Everybody was happy, as busy as they wanted to be, and felt like they had found a friend. She sent us to the right places to do the right things; she was well informed, conscious of the crowd, and just plain fun, a big step above the average property manager ("there's the water cooler, call if you need anything..")
As I write this, I am trying to imagine not having a great vacation at this villa. Can't do it. (Hurricane? Small pox epidemic..?)
When you visit this place, you will write the same kind of review as this. Yeah, we liked the place..

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: This place was better than it looked in the ad.
Traveling group: Large Group
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Ryan S
Chicago, Illinois
“Guest”
Reviewed May 13, 2016 for a stay in April 2016

An amazing place with amazing hosts!! Mimi and the rest of the staff took great care of us, and made it the most memorable destination wedding I've ever been to. Memories for a life time for sure...would recommend this to anyone looking for a place to have fun, relax, and enjoy the best spot in Mexico. Wish I could give this place more than 5 stars!

Mel M
“Beyond Perfection - There Are Truly No Words To Describe Our Wedding/Vacation Experience”
Reviewed May 10, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

I have no idea how to start to write this review because, truly, there are no words that will accurately convey the level of pure perfection which translated into sheer happiness and joy experienced by myself, my now husband, our family and our friends. I had my wedding/large group vacation at Haciendas Corazon and Del Mar ... we also had Villa Nautica (down the block) and Hacienda Kukulkan (next door) as well as a private studio condo and a few rooms at the Omni/Dreams in the Marina. We had all of our guests join us at Corazon for all of our meals on a daily basis -- the staff handled it with ease thanks to the precision like planning and expert execution of Pino (head of food and beverage) and his team. We would like to specifically thank the staff for everything they did -- the food was unbelievable -- you would have though they were cooking for their own families -- I have no idea how they managed to make every meal on such a large scale so absolutely delicious, but they did and they did it with a smile. That is one well run team and they work together so well, you can tell they all genuinely care about each other and each guest. We had many meal alternatives within our gaggle of guests from gluten free, to dairy free to Kosher that Pino went ABOVE AND BEYOND to accommodate and his team was happy to execute. This wasn't just for everyday meals/snacks but they were so accommodating for the night of the wedding too, thanks to Francesca from Riviera Maya Catering (separate review for this lovely lady). Thank you to the gourmet chefs: Esme, Luigi, Alonso, Marti and their staff, Delina, Maria-Luisa, and Irlinda. Every meal was pure perfection and I especially loved the special breakfast dish from Acapulco, picaditas, I'm still dreaming of them they were amazing and everyone loved them. Each of you became like family and I will be forever in your debt for all of your hard work and pure kindness. EVERY single guest raved about the food -- this never happens. I have been to many, many all inclusives in Mexico, including one that touted themselves as having gourmet food, it was nothing in comparison to the food at the Haciendas.

We would also like to specifically thank the barstaff lead by the inimitable Jorge. What a guy! What a sense of humor and also an incredible ability to anticipate everyone's need before they even know it themselves. His team is pure perfection as well. Thank you Jorge, Cesar, Eriberto and Carlos. Everyone fell in love with each and every one of you as well. Be sure to get one of Jorge's special morning smoothies before they're gone.and if you're lactose intolerant he will make it with almond milk! The banana was my favorite ... actually they all were. THANK YOU guys so much for helping to make my wedding and everyone's trip a perfect time ...and thank you for accommodating my "mimosas with pineapple" I miss them in the mornings!

And last but certainly not least, THANK YOU to Nicholas (the owner) and his INCREDIBLE right hand gals: Marina, Lucy and the one-of-a-kind Mimi.

Marina handled our reservations and figuring out how to do an "all inclusive" package for such a big group down to the penny. She managed everyone's payments and kept track of everything with ease and truly made this experience as stress-less as possible. Marina, you are such a wonderful and kind soul, thank you for all of your hard work and tireless efforts.

Lucy -- where do I begin about my Lucy??? Poor Lucy dealt with me for over a year planning this wedding ... and I'm no so great at making decisions at times so I would tell her countless times, "well what do you think, what would you choose?" .... she made many decisions for me and I truly appreciate it -- once Saturday came around I worried about nothing. She was ontop of everything and had been since day one of our contract nearly exactly a year ago. I am going to miss our daily "What's App" calls and texts -- you are a wedding angel that floated down from heaven to help make my day special and it was absolutely PERFECT. She was organized to a tee and I would recommend her to anyone looking to have a stress-free and VERY fun, memorable wedding.

Mimi!! Mimi gets mentioned in a lot of reviews and I was lucky enough to experience her magic first-hand. Mimi really is magic. I'm not sure if she's really human or if she, like Marina and Lucy, are angels that Nicholas somehow negotiated from heaven on loan from God to help make everyone's time at the haciendas perfect. You will never meet anyone like MiMi if you are lucky enough to meet her. She is ... actually I have no words for her because she is indescribable and I will start crying again from missing her so much. She played a huge role in make my wedding and everyone's stay absolutely blissful. She works her behind off and does it with a smile. She is beautiful inside and out -- a rare gem.

We are so happy that we chose the Haciendas for our day -- I know our guests loved their stay as well. We are already planning our next trip back. My in-laws, our friends, my husband and I all literally cried when we were leaving. It was perfect, magical, wonderful, amazing and above anything I could have ever hoped for. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I can't even answer this because I can't choose one thing!
Liked least: Having to go home
Traveling group: Large Group
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing