“My wife's cravings”
Review of Paparazzi Pizza

Paparazzi Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: They call us the BEST PIZZA in Puerto!! Giovanni and Stefanía new owners
Puerto Aventuras, Mexico
“My wife's cravings”
Reviewed December 24, 2011

I am so grateful that this was the object of my wife's cravings. It was either 3-4 times a week that I would either drop in to pick up or call for delivery. I love pizza and this pizza was absolutely great for the last 9 months.

Scottsbluff, NE
“Good Pizza”
Reviewed December 4, 2011

I walked over and placed my order. Memo said they'd deliver it in 20 minutes and they did.

Visited October 2011
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“DELICIOUS!”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

This place is awesome! The pizza is great, as well as the pastries but the breakfast menu here is the best! Try the Mexican Eggs, they are delicious!

Visited November 2011
PaparazzisPizza, Owner at Paparazzi Pizza, responded to this review, November 29, 2011
Thank you MaryE711. We appreciate your kind words and hope you stop back and see us again and again!!
Northern Virginia
“Homemade Italian Sausage & Crispy Garlic Pizza in Mexico - YUMMY!”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

I love good NY style pizza...basically if it's good pizza, then with just the right amount of sauce and toppings you can let the pizza and flavors speak for themselves. Paparazzi Pizza in Puerto Aventuras was a gem I wasn't expecting to find that did just that. With the owners homemade italian sausage and crispy garlic (so large they looked like a small apple slice!), I was in heaven! Our friends enjoyed it so much, they had it several times during our visit. Believe me, it's on my list of "must visit' for my next time in Puerto!

• Visited November 2011
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Yummy Pies!”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

The Picante pie was our favorite! Loved the price and even more the 2 for 1 specials were amazing... good bang for your buck! Our favorite was the crispy garlic that we asked to add to our pizza. An excellent additional that we would recommend to any of the pizza's on the menu. Service was excellent, we got our pizza delivered with in no time! Mmm, mmm, good!!

Visited November 2011
PaparazzisPizza, Owner at Paparazzi Pizza, responded to this review, December 4, 2011
Hi Martha S,

Thanks for your words! We are the new kids on the Pizza Block, just nine months old, and are so happy to receive such a warm welcome into the Mayan Riviera's Pizza World. At first we were only offering our Two for One Pizza Special for deliveries but we have now opened up the gates and are offering it as well in the restaurant!! So stop by (across the street from the Omni just down a bit from the Oxxo), call (984 807 7830) or message us (984 146 6519).

Ciao, bella