We spent a week at Aventura Spa Palace and had an incredible trip! The resort was beautiful and quite large. It's right next door to Aventura Cove Palace so it's like one huge resort. The pools are awesome and I love the swim-up bar.
The rooms are nice and all have a jacuzzi in the room as well as a stocked fridge with beer, sodas, juice, water and a liquor dispenser. They have free Wi-Fi anywhere on the resort, even when you go to the other resorts, so your set if you have a laptop or smart-phone.
The staff is top notch! They are so friendly and anytime you walk past one they bid a cheerful 'Hola'. They are all about making sure you have everything you need and are having a great time. The guest service staff are there to help you book tours, excursions, etc. They do it all right there for you and basically just tell you where to be, what time and when.
Every night there is a different form of entertainment...fire shows, karyoke, break dancing, Michael Jackson, Samba, etc. The staff go around during the day dressed up in the theme promoting the show and encouraging guests to attend.
There is a good variety of food choices with multiple restaurants and bars. Jose at the Martini Bar at ASP is awesome! He is always concocting special shots and passes them out to his guests seated at the bar.
The Spa is amazing!! The atmosphere is relaxing and beautiful with views of the ocean while you sit and relax after your treatment with a cup of tea. We had quite a few services and every one was great. They have a nice fitness center and indoor pool as well as an outside fitness trail and rock climbing wall, yoga and water aerobics.
All-inclusive is the way to go...you don't have to worry about spending money on food and drinks. With Palace resorts, you can go to any of the resorts and enjoy the all-inclusive benefits. They will even let you use a room to shower and freshen up if you are visiting from a neighbor Palace Resort.
The only bad thing is that there is not an actual sandy beach right at ASP. There are some nearby and plenty of pools so it's not a deal breaker.
We made a trip to Cozumel Palace, Xpu-Ha Palace and Playacar Palace and ASP was by far the best and it is adults only. Cove Palace is also great and is right next door within walking distance and they allow children.
I will definitely go back and would highly recommend it to anyone! Take advantage of the $1,500 resort credit promotion going on. It's dollar for dollar and they give you a list of things you can use it for...spa, golf, tours, room upgrade, wedding, etc.
To sum it up...simply amazing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico