My husband and I spent our first all-inclusive resort experience here on our honeymoon and it was grand!
The room was clean and pretty. The hammock was comfy, the air worked well, the bathroom was acceptable, the jacuzzi was comfy and the bed, inviting.
The beach did leave some to be desired, as it was a man-made lagoon. Rocks blocked the dangerous waves and the sand was painfully rocky. However, the cabanas were cute and the staff ventured down with drink refills continuously. We kayaked and snorkled and saw plenty of pretty fish.
The snack bar at the pool is obviously intended for the huespedos barachos. It's greasy, unimpressive goodness! Nachos were our favorites. My best friend, Juan, the bartender, serves great selections of liquors and wine, however, the beer is only Dos Equis. I recommend the sangria!
The highlight of my stay was the restaurants. 7 to choose from keeps away monotony. Our favorite was the mexican restaurant. We even had our honeymoon dinner here and it was to die for. Steak medallions and homemade guacamole at our table!]
I also specifically remember the Argentinean restaurant being dillicious.
Don Qui wine with every meal.
When we stayed at this resort, they were running a special in which the excursions were included with the resort stay! Awesome! We went to Chichen Itza, Tulum and Ek Balam. I highly recommend each tour. The only downer was, on the longer trips, they hold the guest some what hostage because you are stuck on the tour bus for hours with the group and you have to eat at the same not-so-great restaurant in the middle of no where next to a price-gouging market. Save your appetite for when you return to the hotel.
Also, the discoteca left much to be desired. This smokey, loud bar was not our scene. Bring some playing cards or movies for nighttime entertainment.
The service here was wonderful. The employees were nothing but friendly and always smiling. They went above and beyond to make our experience enjoyable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico