This was our first time at Aventura Spa although we have stayed at other Palace Resorts.
It is small and very friendly also adult only which is nice for a relaxing getaway.
The Spa services are very good are only criticism was that there seemed to a lack of staff.
The service in the restaurants bars etc was very good and up to Palace standards.
The rooms are lovely although smaller than some of the other resorts but still very clean and adequate.
Shame no beach but nice to have the inlet of sea water enough to have a refreshing dip.
We did take a ferry trip to Cozumel Palace for the day which was very enjoyable.
All in all a very nice place to stay and hopefully we will get there again in the not too distant future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico