My wife and I and 2 other couples went to ASP in February 2013. We had a great time and had excellent experiences especially related to the food and drink. The restaurants were incredible, with maybe the only one not being up to the standards of the rest being the asian restaurant, Mo Mo No Hana. We never had to wait long for a table even though the resort was near capacity. The drinks were plentiful and not at all weak or watered down like you can get at all inclusives, they even had 4 scotch selections including Mcallan's, unheard of at many resorts. Our group "latched on" to a beach butler named Alberto and tipped him moderately, the service he provided was over the top and I can't recall my hand being empty for very long, ever.
If you are looking for a party place, this isn't really it, although the pool area was lively during the day. However if you are looking for a place with a few things to do, great service, awesome food and drink, beautiful surroundings and a fantastic spa, this place is for you. The $1500 resort credit was quite nice and more than adequate. The lack of a "real" beach was a minor bummer but the the free snorkel equipment and ability to snorkel the lagoons whenever you feel like it more than made up for that. The staff is great, all 6 of us had a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico