My husband and I stayed at the Aventura Spa from March 11 to March 22/2013. The hotel is beautiful, rooms are very clean, jacuzzi tub was a great bonus. We have gone on many all inclusive vacations throughout Mexico and this was by far the nicest resort we have ever stayed at. The water for showering and filling the jacuzzi was always hot and plentiful. We have had issues in the past of hotels running out of hot water and having to take cold showers.
The meals were absolutely delicious. We tried all of the a'la'cartes too and not having to book in advance was a treat. You just had to go early to get in and it was never a problem.
The buffets were always excellent and there was never a shortage of food.
Staff was always very friendly.
The resort credits we were able to use was an excellent bonus. My husband and I both each had 3 massages, a pedicure, and we also booked a special romantic dinner and also a chef's dinner. We enjoyed it all very much!
The only thing I can say I really missed was being able to walk on the ocean. The lagoons were nice but after seeing an eel in the water I was scared to swim in them.
We got talked into going to the time-share meeting but we knew what we were getting into. We got a nice tour out of it but the high pressure salesman at the end of the presentation was a bit hard to take. Not sure I'll ever agree to another time share. Its just not worth the hassle and is a time waste.
All in all, a great vacation. Truly was treated like royalty! Would not hesitate to go back again.
The only thing I could suggest would be more umbrellas. It was a challenge to find one to sit under some afternoons, unless you got up early in the morning and reserved your chair. Not everyone can take that hot sun all day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico