Wonderful trip, beautiful grounds, spotless rooms and actually spotless everywhere! Service was great and anyone who complains about the food just didn't look hard enough. There was such variety and everyone would try very hard to get whatever you wanted even if it was not on the menu. The staff was outstanding. Room service was fast and had a great variety. There will always be a few people no matter where you are that are having a bad day, but as a whole, the staff could not have been friendlier. Spa services were out of this world. We walk for exercise so the mile from our room on the Spa side (we were in the last building) to the lobby of the Cove side was not big deal, but I am sure for some people this would be a problem. Loved the Tequila tasting, it was educational as well as fun, and the water aerobics everyday. Used our resort credits go to Tulum, spa treatments we would not have done otherwise, Tequila and wine tastings, and the Lobster dinner on the beach. Enjoyed snorkeling and splashing in the cove water which was full of fish and crabs. I was happy with the cove but my husband would have liked to have a beach.
Only 2 negative things: we reserved Consierge Level so that we could have an ocean view...even partial and we did not get one, despite the promo saying we would, and our request to be moved(which we have NEVER done before in all our travels). This was a special life event trip for us and the ocean view was a important thing so we were very sad but our room was lovely. The other thing is the "towel on the chair" issue. There were plenty of chairs...just not enough umbrellas. It was very annoying to see chairs saved with towels from very early morning with no one sitting there until mid afternoon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico