Well, we returned to Aventura Spa Palace, son to be a Hard Rock Hotel. We had heard all manner of reports of how bad it had become. First, it has not started conversion yet so is still a Palace Resort.
We stayed in a building far to the north which met we were very quiet and had nice long walks to things. We like that. The lagoon has many. More fish in it these days than before so much more fun snorkeling and kayaking. The staff was good but seemed to very tired from the full booked resort over the holidays. I'd say there were about 75% there nowadays not too crowded. Food was good but not Palace great. Checkin was VIP as expected and the vacation planner who setup our reservations(Ofelia) online didactic great job and had us all set. The vacation planner on site(Sebastian) added what we needed and made very good suggestions for what we might add. He was very cordial and more knowledgeable than many we've had in the past. The grounds were well maintained but I might ad that there is some wear and tear showing but suspect that with the redo to Hard Rock starting they might not spend on things that will change. We were shown the pending changes and want to come back and see it then. As Palace Premier VIP members, we are pleased with the resort and what is to come.
For those who have never been to a Palace, you don't know what a god thing you are missing! Come see.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico