My wife and I stayed at Aventura Spa Palace from January 10-17. We had a great time. I am not sure what the negative reviews are all about regarding service at this resort, because we had fantastic, friendly, attentive service from every employee we encountered.
The food was very good at all the restaurants (we enjoyed the steak house at The Cove the most). All buffets had a great variety.
We used our credits for massages etc. at the Spa. The level of service there could not be better !
The only negative thing I could say was about most of the loungers being reserved before the sun came up, but we always found some close to the action.
I loved our time there, the staff were the hardest working, friendliest people I have ever met.
We will be back for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico