We had a good time. Food is good and staff is for the most part friendly. Took us approximately 3 additional hours to get checked in when we arrived as our room was not ready. The front desk staff also made us feel uncomfortable when we question them about it 2 hrs into the ordeal.
There was also hair in the shower when we arrived in our room and the beds are terrible. As this place is becoming a Hard Rock, I guess they started with the beds already because they were unbelievably hard.
Be prepared to get up VERY early to try and get a spot at the beach or at the pool. People reserve by placing books and magazines or shoes on the best seats and the hotel does not do anything about it. very unfair!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico