Very unique resort carved out of the beach. great ocean front property where the ocean is more like a saltwater pool with all the marine life. there were bars set up every 50 feet on the beach with thop shelf liquor, the beer however was not,and when i say not, i mean i am not a fan of Tecate, dos Equis or Sol, especially when it is not cold.
Overall we really enjoyed the resort with only a few minor negatives. you did really need to plan ahead when out on the beach/lagoon area, the bathrooms could be a hike depending on where you were able to find a chair. As with many resorts, towels were hard to come by and you had to go out early to reserve chairs. it will be interesting to see what happens when they convert to a Hard Rock, there needs to be better night life and sports bar on the adults only side of the resort wiht TV's that are big enough to actually see who is playing and what the score is.
Staff was always friendly and smiling, willing to take care of you. The $1500 resort credit was actually great, not a ripoff as we have seen at other resorts,-you only had to pay the 11% service/tax, said another way, a $140, 50 minute massage cost $15 and there were plenty of open times it was not restricted. We would go back, but we will probably wait till it is a Hard Rock resport after all the renovation.
again worth what we paid, especially over New Years.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A blend of relaxation and adventure awaits you at this adults only retreat. Set in the Riviera Maya overlooking the aquamarine Caribbean Sea, enjoy 1,266 luxurious accommodations with double Jacuzzi, balcony (most with hammock), and 24 hr. room service. Among the facilities to highlight is the state-of-the-art spa offering a perfect day of pampering. Guests can also enjoy seven restaurants, several bars, a disco, outdoor/indoor pools, and unlimited tours as part of the all-inclusive package. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelsforEveryone, Hotels.com, Expedia, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Heaven at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Hotel Palace
- Aventura Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Mayan Riviera Palace
- Adventure Spa Palace
- Hotel Mayan Palace
- Adventura Spa Palace
- Aventura Palace Spa
- Aventura Spa Palace Riviera Maya
- Aventura Spa Palace Resort
- Aventura Spa Palace Mexico