My husband and I stayed here for a week for our honeymoon. There was always something to keep us busy and entertained and the option to do nothing if we wanted to. The resort was clean and well kept and the staff were very efficient and friendly. We don't really speak Spanish and there was always someone we could talk to who spoke English and they didn't act irritated about it. We felt welcomed and able to enjoy ourselves. We had a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views, a private white sand beach, and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas. It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline, Prestigia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico