Our 4th year here, 1st since the changeover from Adventura Spa Palace to Hard Rock (HR). Before I start, I am very easy going, and can overlook a few mishaps along the way. I don't expect 7 days of no issues even if I pay for it! After all, I am in Mexico enjoying the beautiful weather and ocean! Here we go! Beautiful job done converting to a HR resort. Rooms are spacious, beds are AMAZING. Spa tub in room was great, and mini bar includes unlimited vodka, rum, whiskey, and tequila all of mid grade quality. Beer and soda in fridge, more can be requested through room service. Room was spacious and taken care of perfectly each day. Resort is a always being maintained for all us to enjoy. Staff is incredibly friendly and will go to the edge of the world to accommodate the guests. Restaurants are great for dinner, I highly recommend the Zen (hibachi and sushi) and Ciao (Italian) to dine at. Seafood at HR is fresh, and cooked to perfection. Only recommendation I would make resort wide is to improve the wine quality. I'm no snob, trust me. I only buy 8-12 USD wines back home. They do have a great selection, but a little bit higher quality is my only recommendation. I enjoy wine usually over liquor, but nonetheless there is enough selection to please folks. The free back massage, manicure and pedicure are great (can be xferred to significant other). Overall, fun, enjoyable, and relaxing stay. We stayed in the adult (heaven) side. I hope your future vacations are as enjoyable as mine!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views, a private white sand beach, and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas. It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico