My husband and I stayed at the hard rock in November. While there was still construction going on it was NEVERan inconvenience. The food was great and generally all the staff were great. While we did have a problem with our room, remember they had just reopened the rest of our stay was great. If you go to have a good time you will. We have booked again for April, bringing along our son and his girlfriend with us this time and while we have separate rooms we are all looking forward to having a great time. I will post when we get there if we are disappointed but I don't think so
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views, a private white sand beach, and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas. It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico