My wife and I recently vacationed for the first time without our child and as apprehensive as we were about leaving our little guy behind (he was in good hands with family but we were nervous nonetheless), we really enjoyed our experience at the Hard Rock. One thing that makes all the difference in the world on a trip like this is having the right travel agent get you exactly what you are looking for. We used Jennifer Carr at The Tropical Travelers and she was "Rock" solid (pun intended)! Despite us having our flights cancelled on the first day of our trip due to weather, Jennifer was able to make new flight reservations for us, rebook the hotel to extend our stay, and recoordinate our entire trip all in a few hours and it didn't cost us a penny more...now that's service....thank you again Jennifer! She even got us a room away from the construction to ensure my wife and I had a relaxing time.
The resort itself was beautiful, had great pools, great lagoon areas, a laid back atmosphere, good food, and most of all, great service. We were treated awesomely the entire time we were there and never once did one of our requests go unanswered. My wife enjoyed her time at the spa one day while I enjoyed my time saddled up at the bar. All the drinks were made fresh and prompt and the alcohol used was all of good quality (names you recognize). We had one meal that I considered fabulous and that was the roasted pork dish at the Mexican restaurant...it was incredible. All in all, we had a good time at the Hard Rock and my wife and I were able to recharge our batteries with a little sunshine and relaxation before heading back to the snowy white north! I would encourage anybody to try this resort and to definitely use Jennifer at Tropical Travelers to get you the best deal, the best room, and the best vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views, a private white sand beach, and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas. It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico