Travelled feb3 to10 with 3 kids ages 1,4,6. The first thing that needs to be said about this resort is that the staff and service are truly amazing and are what makes this resort worth coming back to. From check in to check out we never had any issues. Pool service was alway prompt and we never waited for drinks both at the bar or from the server. Room service was accurate and served with a smile within 25 minutes. We ordered about 6 times.
Kids club staff Vanilla, Natalia and Amber were unbelievable! Our kids usually stick close but were asking to go to the club. The had tons of activities and excursions with the kids. They were very caring and attentive. A plus rating. Club is newly renovated clean and spacious. Our room was next to the club and we noticed it was cleaned every night for 2 to 3 hours.
Pool activity staff were also excellent. There is a fun active vibe around the pool and we enjoyed playing all the fun games and activities with them including ping pong, bocci ball, water polo, beach volleyball, guessing games and silly pool competitions. Lots of laughs. Music is great at the pool too.
The cove is not a beach. The snorkeling was fun and we went kayaking as well. Kids stuck mostly to the pool. I assume you know you are not getting a beach here so I disregard complaints about it.
Food is good with lots of variety. Lunch buffet and a great snack bar by the pool. We had excellent dinners at Italian and Mexican. Both were top notch. Dinner buffet had sushi! Service was soooo good at meals. We were served by Cesar and Ross almost everyday and they were exceptional people, warm and always friendly.
Because of small kids we went to the evening kids show which was great as well as the outdoor fiesta and fire show. I would recommend all 3.
Spa credits were easy to use. Couples massage and hydrotherapy before was high quality. Hallways were a bit loud some nights but not terrible. Rooms are not huge but we didn't hang there much so it was not a big deal for us.
Not sure where the negative comments about service are coming from. We did encounter some rude and unrealistically demanding people which would not be happy at any resort. If there is one thing you can count on here it is amazing service and staff. We will come back if we can afford to after the great reno they have planned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the 1,264-room Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya. And this is where luxury meets satisfaction on a stage of stunning tropical views, a private white sand beach, and exclusive saltwater snorkeling areas. It's all capped off with an inviting traditional design, legendary Hard Rock hospitality, and undeniable excess at every turn. Live large at the Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya and enjoy the very best of paradise for all. Or, pack your appetite for opulence and hit Heaven - an elevated and exclusive retreat for adult guests only featuring a private adult beach, superlative amenities, and dining at its finest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Prestigia, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aventura Cove Palace Hotel Puerto Aventuras
- Hard Rock Hotel Riviera Maya Puerto Aventuras, Mexico