“Very Good Food”

Ristorante Massimo
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Just got Home from Mexico. Stayed at Dreams which had the worst food at any resort that we have ever stayed at so it was nice to get good food. The Staff was very friendly. The food was great. The atmosphere was very nice. We went back 2 times.

1  Thank Barbara T

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We love Massimo's. The location on the marina is in the heart of Puerto Aventuras and the food is consistently good. Personal favorites include several of the homemade pastas but the fish and filet steak options are also surprisingly good. Ricardo is a gem and treats us like family. Massimo and his lovely dog Fettucine are also reasons we dine here so often. Have enjoyed everything here from romantic dinners for two all the way up to large groups of friends. This is not gourmet, just a really solid Italian meal in a restaurant owned by an Italian!

3  Thank cavedodger
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We visited this restaurant twice during our stay. The first time we were there for pizza which was very good. The server Adrian was awesome, very pleasant and loved chatting with him that night!
We came back and had pasta and it was also very good. We had a very good time at this restaurant. Good food, good service and GREAT WINE!

2  Thank MN2MEXICO21
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Just returned from a week in PA. Due to the great reviews for Massimo, I saved it for my birthday celebration and I was sadly disappointed. When a gust of wind blew my menu into my water glass right in front of the waiter, I was amazed that he did not even bring me a new glass, just left me with a small amount of water that was never refilled. Then I ordered the Fettuccine con Pollo and was surprised when it came with no chicken at all! I ate the meal sans chicken and must say it was nothing to write home about. I am at a loss at to why this restaurant is #1 in PA. Maybe I should have had the pizza!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

Excellent food, great atmosphere and great service. We visited three times during our two week stay both for a sit down meal and take out pizza. All the food ordered was just perfect. Pizza crusts are amazing - so thin the flavours of the topping shine through. The homemade pasta was delicious. We visited Italy last year and this restaurant was much better than any we ate in during that trip.

1  Thank Deranne