“Dos Chili's”
Review of Dos Chiles

Dos Chiles
Price range: $80 - $1,300
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Restaurant Dos Chiles. Un lugar donde la gastronomía mexicana y el bello paisaje se fusionan para crear una grandiosa experiencia.
Reviewed January 29, 2014

The most comfortable chairs in Puerto Aventuras, thickly padded as opposed to basic wooden ones. Great Mexican food with a staff that tries very hard to make your experience the best. A small homey atmosphere. We've been there several times and enjoy the various soups, tacos, Mexican platter, extra huge mango margarettas, flaming Mayan coffee.

Reviewed January 25, 2014

We knew we wanted this to be one of our stops for dinner, and it didn't disappoint! The staff is incredibly friendly, and we shared steak and chicken fajitas that were perfect. The portions were plentiful without being too much, and I could have easily stuffed myself with the chips and pico de gallo that we were served while we waited for our food. It's a great spot for people watching and chatting after dinner. I wish we had come earlier in the week so that we could have eaten here twice!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Just had a meal there this evening, and for the first time ever had to leave it. As others stayed, the tortilla chips and salsa are ok, but my daughter's enchilada was nondescript and floating in green sauce. My fish fillet was undercooked and came with frozen vegetable (the sweet corn, cubes of carrot and pea mix) and dried out rice. I asked for the fish to be grilled longer and the waiter returned it in a takeaway tray, not understanding what I had asked for. When the bill came I decided for the first time in my life to say that I was not happy with the food, and the waiter just shrugged and counted my money. Had a delicious fish meal last night in the Italian a few doors down, with freshly roasted vegetables, potatoes with rosemary and a beautifully dressed salad - all for the same price and a world away in quality. I felt truly ripped off tonight.

1  Thank Ineson
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Walked past and had to go back. Fresh chips and pico. Margarita perfect! Our family enjoyed fantastic chicken nachos, and the mixed/sample plate and perfect guacamole everything was very good! Fresh and tasty. Staff was accommodating and friendly. We will go back!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

If you want a break from your hotel food and want Mexican then go here, food was great!! They bring out tachos to start with and some dipping sauce. Try the hot sauce as its well good! The mains was really good, we had a mixed plate with lots of little bits on it. Definatley worth a try!