“Excellent food at a very reasonable price with friendly service”
Review of Paco Taco

Paco Taco
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed January 30, 2012

We were pleasantly surprised to find this little gem that we had previously overlooked as it closes at 5pm. After visiting for an early supper on the recommendation of an acquaintance, we had to go back for lunch to try more menu items. We were not disappointed in any of the fresh-made while-u-wait fish, shrimp & coconut shrimp tacos or guacamole & fresh made tortillas! Great place to grab lunch or an early supper while at the Pemex or just passing by! Friendly, smiling staff and owner as well.

1  Thank RAKor

Reviewed January 30, 2012

very good tacos, especially pescado (fish) and camarrones (shrimp). Very, very reasonably priced. Just outside of Puerto Aventureas gate, south of Pemex station. A great value!

Reviewed January 2, 2012

Nice simple place next to the PA gas station on the freeway. Burgers and tacos are fine. Kids liked it.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

Great inexpensive tacos right outside the entrance to PA. The fish tacos are great, but lately I've been having the coconut shrimp.

Reviewed July 13, 2011

I went to Paco Taco about 3 years ago...I am still thinking about it and still talking about it. So ridiculously great! It is a little shack stand on the side of the road in the parking lot of a gas station - not a date place unless your date is looking for the best tacos in the world without fancy tablecloths (nor tables either)! We heard about it from locals and went there and tried it. They have tons of sauces and salsas that are fabulous. 3 years later I find myself booked on an upcoming cruise and one of the stops is Cozumel. All I can think about is that I am going to be able to get more of those fish taco again - wahoo!!!

1  Thank trendsettergal