“Weekend Accommodation”

Ranked #17 of 46 Hotels in San Luis Potosi

• Korean first
Guadalajara, Mexico
Reviewed April 18, 2013 via mobile

If you are familiar with Ibis Hotels you know what to expect. No frills, bells or whistles, but a nicely appointed room, with a comfy bed. This particular location is recently opened and the rooms are very nice and modern looking, almost ergonomic. I liked the fact that they have certified fire doors in the rooms and emergency exits which is not very common in Mexico. I had the bad luck that the Internet wasn't working properly the first night of my stay, and the guy at the reception couldn't fix it. I would stay again in this hotel, but it is not my first choice in San Luis Potosí

• Stayed March 2013
4 Thank lasegua
Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Rooms were very clean, with a modern look. Parking was free, free wifi. The breakfast in the lobby if u ask me wasn't all that great. if I had to go back to SLP, I would definily worth staying here with my wife n kids

Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Elpope25
Mex
Reviewed March 16, 2013

I wanted a hotel just to sleep and shower, I was going to be out on the city most of the day, so Ibis was right for it. I paid about 42 dollars, with no breakfast, but the regular fare is 80, breakfast buffet included. The rooms are new, and smaller than the average hotel and they have one queen beed or 2 twin beds. There is no microwave or refrigerator in the room, but there's internet. The bathroom is clean, small, with shower, not bathtub, shampoo included, but you need to take hair conditioner and lotion ( they're not provided). Is located in the industrial area, near other hotels, near a mall, gas station and bus depot, but you have to drive or take a cab. The problem we had is that another guest next to our room was smoking even though the rooms are non-smoking, so they changed us to another room, but I had to ask to be changed.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Diebushka
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I, when staying in hotels, do not use a lot of the amenities. We are usually looking for a comfortable bed, Internet, security, and a good value. Ibis hotel in San Luis Potosi fit the bill. We wanted a day away from the "normal" so we stayed here as it had just been built and opened. We paid about 527 pesos or 42 dollars. They have a breakfast buffet available for about $8. I just got a coffee for 20 pesos or $1.60. The rooms were a little smaller than the average hotel and the options on your bed is a double bed or two smaller beds. They were very comfortable. There is no microwave or fridge in the room but as I said we don't have to have that. You can pay 20 or 30 dollars down the street and get that stuff but if you want a comfortable bed, Internet, security, and a great value, Ibis SLP is a good bargain. The room is air conditioned, has cable TV, albeit most of the channels are in Spanish. There is a connection on the front of the tv where you can connect a dvd player, which we did. There is not a traditional desk with chairs but they do have a desktop that is attached to the wall with a padded seat for two beside it, which serves as a sofa. The bathroom has a very nice shower...no bathtub. A hair dryer is supplied.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Comfort Inn San Luis Potosi
Comfort Inn San Luis Potosi
#12 of 46 in San Luis Potosi
City Express San Luis Potosi Zona Industrial
City Express San Luis Potosi Zon...
#3 of 46 in San Luis Potosi
Ramada Encore San Luis Potosi
Ramada Encore San Luis Potosi
#1 of 46 in San Luis Potosi
Hotel One San Luis Potosi Glorieta Juarez
Hotel One San Luis Potosi Glorie...
#10 of 46 in San Luis Potosi
Hotel San Francisco
Hotel San Francisco
#15 of 46 in San Luis Potosi

Been to Ibis San Luis Potosi? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ibis San Luis Potosi

Property: Ibis San Luis Potosi
Address: Carretera 57 105 esq Eje 102 | Zona Industrial de San Luis, San Luis Potosi 78395, Mexico
Location: Mexico > Central Mexico and Gulf Coast > San Luis Potosi > San Luis Potosi
Bar / Lounge Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #17 of 46 Hotels in San Luis Potosi
Hotel Class:3 star — Ibis San Luis Potosi 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis San Luis Potosi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.