“Swimming with dolphins”
Review of Delfiniti

Delfiniti
Ranked #5 of 37 things to do in Ixtapa
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Imagine wet velvety skin, big toothy grins, and flying across the water like Superman. An experience that is unforgettable!

All reviews
in 6 reviews
"canadian"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Delfiniti is amazing. I was gifted a dolphin swimming excursion by a friend that no longer wanted to use it for herself. This is a pricey excursion, but certainly worth every dime.

Those who know me, know that I am not a good swimmer by any stretch of the imagination, but my roommate convinced me to try and do it anyway because they provide life vests. And it was after all, a gift that I did not want to waste. I am so very happy that I went through with it because it was an awesome experience!

I stayed closer to the platform near the end of the pool, and the dolphin trainers where completely accommodating. They sent the dolphins over to me, and worked to make sure that the experience was an awesome one. They were personable and just exciting to be around.

I would definitely do this again...Well worth it.

1  Thank Shantel J
Reviewed September 18, 2013

It was a dream come true to swim with the dolphins!!
We chose the 2nd option (swimming with them) that is a little bit more expensive than just meeting them but it was worth it!!!
We hang out with them almost 1 hour and in the end there's a show you can just sit and watch!
The trainers were really nice, funny and polite to us!

1  Thank AGF2013
Reviewed August 14, 2013

THe kids will never forget the experience they had up close and personal with the trained dolphins. Now, the organization wants to get you there early to take pictures with a baby leopard and birds ($$). They will not allow photos of the bird or jaguar. If you don't want to see animals manipulated, it's not for you. Yet, the show that was put on was better than the Dolphin show at sea world. If you have the funds do it! Your kids will talk about it forever. They did the show with 6 year olds to 40 year olds. You have to pay to simply observe, so not cheap.

2  Thank mickeyapples