“delfiniti is a great experience with a friendly and very , very polite and professional team” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Delfiniti

Delfiniti
Ranked #5 of 30 things to do in Ixtapa
Cesena, Italy
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

delfiniti is a great experience that i never forget. the team is extemely polite and friendly. they all helped my wife that she's very, very scared by water.
my wife got his own goal to get in touch with dolfins, she always loved to make it, but she could't get becouse of his deep scare by water.she get it, finally, and enjoyed this unforgettable experience.
luigi turchi patrizia pirini
cesena italy

Brantford, Ontario, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“An Amazing Day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

If you've ever wanted to spend time with dolphins this is the place. I had an amazing day and would do it again. The staff were great and the dolphins were more fun than you'd expect. It's right on the beach so it's not far from most Ixtapa hotels. Only thing I didn't like was the $8 per photo and you can't take your own camera.

1 Thank Explorer1968
Barrie, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Expensive - but fun”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2013

The dolphins appeared well cared for and we had a great time. The people answered ALL of the kids questions!

They did charge $8 per picture - no cameras allowed. And they wanted $79 for the video - too much for us!

One thing we did find very upsetting - they had a lion cub there on a chain for people to take pictures ($$) with, the lion was not happy to be there and it seemed very inhumane. Our kids (and us too!) were quite upset by that.

1 Thank MinesingPeeps
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Amazing dolphins”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2013

I was pleased to see they appeared well-treated and happy. The kids and my wife loved being in the water.

Visited February 2013
Monkton, Maryland
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“First time and loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

My 12 and 9 year old boys did the full experience and didn't stop smiling and laughing the entire 45 minutes with the dolphins. My wife and I did the family experience with our 2 year old and was blown away on how amazing and gentle the dolphins were. Staff was great and you could tell they really love and took great care of the dolphins. BTW you might see a lion cub there. That was a surprise at a dolphin excursion. Highly recommend it

1 Thank ChadBaltimore_Md