“the new Ixtapa "hot spot"”
Review of dal Tuscano

dal Tuscano
Ranked #14 of 127 Restaurants in Ixtapa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Dal Tuscano is our favorite Ixtapa restaurant. We spend two weeks in Ixtapa yearly and this is our " go to" place for exceptional Italian food .andreason reasonable pricesprices.
Reviewed January 20, 2014

My heritage is Italian, so I tend to be a tough judge of Italian restaurants. It appears that dal Tuscano is doing very well, and is busy every night of the week. For Italian cuisine, it is by far the best we have ever had in Ixtapa. The gnocchi's were very good, the lasagna and pizza good but a little "blah". Red wine was also decent!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

one of the better deals and meals in ixtapa . we went twice in 2 weeks and that is unusual for me to go back so soon... I really liked the herbed bread and oils as well as the kids gave it the thumbs up as their fave pizza...the rib eye steaks are spot on as well all the pastas we tried were perfect as well

Reviewed January 9, 2014

We had heard that the pasta was made fresh, but it takes a lot for me to give it the thumbs up and this place did not disappoint. It was the best fettucine noodles I ever had. My friend liked her lasagna but not the best ever for sure. We started the meal with salad that again needs more flavour, I think it is suppoed to have some balsamic vinegar on it but that seems sparse in Mexico. The bread came with the chilie oil that was very very flavorful. It was spicy but so good. Then I ordered the fettucine spinachi with alfredo sauce, olives and bacon which was not exactly the combo on the menu but they made it as I asked. The pasta was cooked perfect and so fresh. I could have gone here more than once! In fact we asked about that chilie oil and went back the next day and bought some to take home.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We picked a really busy night to go to Tocano's and their service was screwy, but their food is very good. The price is reasonable as well. My wife had the ravioli and I had rigatoni carbonara. Both were very tasty. I also ordered a Caesar salad as I normally do with Italian fare. It was good, but 3 leaves for 70 pesos is a little high I think. Our friends both had the stuffed calamari. They think it's the best around.

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Always stop here - great Italian cuisine fresh pasta, reasonable prices. Good Caesar salad too. Ask for Lallo - he's the best.