“Best vegan pizza ever”

Ranked #2 of 119 Restaurants in Ixtapa
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: This restaurant has excellent food and service. It has huge screen tv's for any game that you want to watch or just tv while you dine. It's also a great place to just have a drink with friends after the beach. My only complaint would be the manager there, she is very rude and mean to her employees in front of the customers. The food, servers are great and the service is A++.
Reviewed January 15, 2014

When we visited Frank's I planned to order the vegan foods I'd lived on during the previous week in Mexico - guac, beans and rice. Frank said he's a former veg and quite aware of vegan ingredients. He made me a crisp pizza loaded with roasted vegetables in an amazingly light pesto sauce, sin queso. Even the carnivores at the table thought it was beyond delicious. I've had vegan pizza at the best vegetarian restaurants and Frank's topped them all.

1  Thank gg g

Reviewed January 9, 2014

With all the Saskatchewan Rider decor, it is popular with Canadians there on a staycation! We went there twice, not for the sports but for the food. Everyone is struggling hard in Ixrtapa to make a go of it these days when prime xmas vacation is over and this place is no exception. Service was very good...at first I would have said please go slower with the food and faster with the drinks but it all worke out. Trip one we had a shrimp avacado appy, a salad and a pizza. The next time we had a salad and the sea filet mignon. I love shrimp avacado and this was very good, it just needs a little punch up. Maybe a few light spices or some lime?? The pizza was very good and very thin which we like. The sea filet mignon was a lobster wrapped with shrimp and then wrapped with bacon and some melted cheese on top! I am sure not low cal but wonderful. Both salads we had were a bit bland and need more zip with garlic or oil.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Franks pizza made me very very ill.
Was up most of the night sick.
Expensive, we paid $300 US for dinner with ten people.

4  Thank sharkfood943
Reviewed January 1, 2014

its a must go kind-of spot for the food, the service is very good too. My vacationing friends and I have gone every second day for 3 weeks and we appreciate the quality because we are in the food service industry. two thumbs up!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

This is a great place to have a few beers and a pizza while watching a hockey game. Frank is a Canadian so his English is pretty good. He will make you feel at home. And will try to find any sporting event you want to watch. The pizza is cooked in a wood fired oven. The rest of the menu is very good as well. A must visit if you are in Ixtapa.