“Great Mex food from a Canadian!”

Deborah's Chili Beans
Ranked #14 of 118 Restaurants in Ixtapa
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Best food in Ixtapa!
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Really - had great chicken enchiladas, and the best part was we heard the owner (who has several restaurants there) is a fellow Canadian. I can see why she wanted to stay....

Reviewed February 12, 2013

my girlfriends and i when to ixtapa to celebrate my 50th birtday. What fun!!! especially spending in at Chili Beans. The staff made am extra sffent for the special day. The food was great, the molcajete was my favorite, the atmosphere fun and the friendly the best . Try it you like it!!

Reviewed February 11, 2013

We decided to have breakfast here one morning and also home of one of the geo caches I was looking for. My husband had the pancakes and said they were the best he had ever had..the service is great and loved everything...

Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is a super restaurant which is consistently good.The menu is extensive and the prices are very reasonable.
The service is excellent and he wait staff are attentive , good natured, and speak reasonable English.
Last nite Omar prepared the house special shrimp which are amazing .More large shrimp than I should have eaten were flamed with brandy,white wine ,cream,mushrooms and peppers.this all done with great showmanship at our table.
This another of Mamma Norma and Deborah' s restaurants ( a couple of BC gals) which also offer up great value,well trained staff,and an overall good dining experience.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Not only does Chili Beans have consistently yummy food at a price that hardly puts a dent in your wallet, it's the epitome of that old saying, "location, location, location"!! Right across from the Emporio on the main drag in Ixtapa, this dynamite, friendly eatery affords primo people-watching opportunities morning, noon and night. I don't know anywhere else in the area where you can get real homemade chili like theirs, but I've never been disappointed no matter what I order. The wait staff really wants to make sure you enjoy your experience...which spells "come on back" to me! And it's also the perfect spot to plunk down for a frosty cold cerveza and some maxi-nachos to tide you over till dinnertime when you're out and about in the afternoon. Definitely a keeper!!