The resort was ver nice and clean. Lots of pools, not a problem finding a chair. We went on 2 bike tours 17 kms very good. Juan Pablo was very good on the tour and for water arobics. The staff were very friendly and very accommodating. The food was good and good variety. We walked to village and felt very safe,. The shows were entertaining. The beds were a bit hard. We will come back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barcelo Ixtapa Beach***** is located in the heart of Ixtapa, right on "El Palmar" beach, one of the most attractive destinations in Mexico. It is the ideal place to go on family holidays, celebrate romantic weddings, organize successful business meetings and also to spend an unforgettable honeymoon. The Barcelo Ixtapa Beach***** hotel offers a convenient way to enjoy your holidays and experience the Barcelo All Inclusive program. It also offers the perfect location for those guests wanting to experience excursions to other parts of Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Travelocity, Barcelo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Barcelo Ixtapa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Ixtapa Beach Hotel Ixtapa
- Barcelo Ixtapa Beach Resort