3,841 results
All reviews iguana building circus team chief of the village family vacation sol suites white night beach boy flying trapeze crazy signs jean marc land sports big d fitness instructor music factory baby food deluxe family room luna azul
Reviewed 1 week ago

We spend 8 days in Club Med Ixtapa..
My kids went to the junior Club - thank you so much to the Junior GO Cynthia ! She was amazing with the kids - Bravo !
Also to the Circus Team - All of them who make my daughter feel special and btw amazing Circus show !
Thank you to Annie and Mitch - who make tennis learning fun ! Alex and your Team ! Leilani Divina ! Ben ! bravo ! to all the sport Team ! Marifer and all the animation Team
Thank you Mauricio ! amazing team and staff and very good food !
Bravo Fernando for the amazing shows ! you make the Go Team shine on stage
Bravo to the all ... it will not have space to mention all the Go Team
You all make us feel at home. Thank you so much and special thank you to the chief of village Jose Luis !!
Thank you thank you ! Gracias de todo corazon !

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Annie M
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Thank you, Jose Luis and your GO Team, for a wonderful week on the Pacific. The team was very friendly & engaging. The beach is perfect for families. Plenty of activities on & off site. We stayed in a beachfront suite in the Sol building. My family especially enjoyed the restaurant, the evening shows, the flying trapeze, and the tennis program. Went deep sea fishing with 'Mike' on a beautiful day.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 1 week ago

I really love this place. I was always wary of all inclusives - thinking it was only for fat and lazy cattle who want to eat and drink all day and only agreed to come to this place because my partner dragged me. After 3 days I was convinced I was in heaven. I then proceeded to bring my daughters, my partners kids, and all of us over and over. This is my first review for this place which I consider a hidden gem. I really have to commend Club Med for their choice of GOs. It's the people that make the place. I would also really like to express our family's sincere appreciation for the GO Alan who did everything in his power to make our time magical and memorable. Thank you Alan and Club Med Staff for being our go to place whenever we need a vacation : )

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 1 week ago

I spent a week in Club Med Ixtapa and it was simply perfect! The site is absolutely breathtaking, the weather couldn't be better, the water is so refreshing but the best thing about the club: the GOs!

Right from the start, Arturo from reception made us feel welcomed and introduced us to a lot of people on the team.

I was there with 2 friends and we mostly did sports! Mitch (el perdedor) and Annie of the tennis team were great! Different exercises everyday and fun tournaments during the week! Javier at archery was great and organized a few tournaments! Rebecca at sailing was always there to help and showed us the ropes. Galileo also at sailing was a great! Vuuks was full of energy all week long! Melanie, Joy and Rivers were great and put on quite a show at the circus show! Obviously, this team has a great leader in Ben that made the rounds every day and always greeted us!

The reception team was always helpful with anything we needed! Alex, the manager, Erick (accounting), Tosh, Lorena, Genesis and all the others made our trip easy and fun! Ryan, the eGO, was always around to have some fun but the Instagram account for the club med is also one of the best I've seen! Janie and Catherine worked at the suits, but were great help and we had some good fun with them too!

At the boutique, Isadora and Maria helped us when we were looking for something but were also really present at night to help the party get started!

At the bar, Patrick, Daniel and Manu made some great drinks all night long!
I usually don't stay to watch the shows but the choreographer was amazing, dancing AND singing!

And, let's not forget the leader of the team, Jose Luis! Always around the village, smiling, saying hi and performing in most shows!

I hope I am not forgetting anyone from this amazing team that made this week so memorable.

The food was delicious and the rooms were always clean!

There is absolutely nothing negative I can say about this Club Med! I hope to be back soon!

Room tip: All the rooms are great!
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank bricep2000
Reviewed 1 week ago

This was my 2nd time at Club Med Ixtapa, 8th Club Med. This time was a girls trip with my Mom, Sister and best friend. My previous visit was with my husband. I can't say enough about the GO team we had. AMAZING!! Each one of them love their jobs and it shows 100%. They treated my Mom like she was their Mom and made her have the vacation of her lifetime. Pure paradise and fun from start to finish. We met so many fun people and are now Facebook friends with them. The Chief of the Village Jose Luis Martinez should be so proud of what an amazing GO team he has. We did it all. We did yoga, water aerobics, trapeze, kayaking, paddleboard,, archery, boot camp, zumba, played in the ocean, attended every show, pool games, Ixtapa island for snorkeling, massages and so much more. Our oceanfront rooms were awesome with such breathtaking views every day. The food was remarkable. My Mom and sister couldn't get over it. This was their first Club Med and they're already talking about going back. All of the bartenders were great and make wonderful drinks. Cheers to them!! We loved getting our sports bracelets at the Sports Awards on Friday night. I want to thank these GO's for making this vacation the best for my Mom and sister and another Club Med awesome memory for my BFF and I. Thank you Ivan, Javier, Annie, Vux, Orlando, Fernando, Mitch, Mario, Sahian, Rocio, Rivers, Joy, Melanie, Charly, Rebecca, Daniel and wonderful housekeeping staff and the rest of the Club Med Ixtapa employees. Rocio went out of her way daily to check on us and especially my Mom. We were able to eat at The Miramar and had an amazing dinner and the service was the best!! The sports team were awesome. We had a blast with each of them and my Mom (82 years young) even did archery and kayaked. Again they helped her make each memory one she'll NEVER forget. The weather was perfect 24/7. I don't know how anyone could ever say anything negative about the Club Med experience. It's the way to go on vacations and I can't wait for my next Club Med vacation. Thank you again to the entire Club Med Ixtapa village and staff for making our vacation an amazing one we'll NEVER forget. We miss you all so much and it's been less than 2 weeks. Cheers!!

Date of stay: February 2019