4,142 results
All reviews circus team iguana building chief of the village family vacation white night sol suites flying trapeze beach boy crazy signs land sports jean marc big d fitness instructor music factory baby food aqua gym tennis lessons
Selected filters
Reviewed March 2, 2019 via mobile

WOW!! What a beautiful resort. We had an amazing family vacation at this beautiful and authentic place. A huge thank you to the Chef de Village and his crew for making us feel like we were part of the family. Also a big thank you to de chefs who catered to our son with his food allergies. Wished we stayed longer!! Perfect and breathtaking sunsets!!!!!!

Trip type: Traveled with family
ClubMed, Public Relations Manager at Club Med Ixtapa Pacific, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad you and your family enjoyed Club Med Ixtapa Pacific and were able to witness beautiful sunsets. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 2, 2019

First time visiting the Ixtapa Club Med with our young children (4 and 1), and what a blast of a time it was. The location had separate kids clubs for infants (Baby Club) and preschoolers (Mini Club Med), and had full day activities for them, which means parents could be free to enjoy the resort and get down time or get busy with the many activities. My favourite part about club med is that it is a true all-inclusive - no more tips and upsells were necessary for a really good time there. The location was great and facilities were up to par with normal Club Med standards. During our week there we did kayaking, paddle boarding, swimming, tennis, volleyball, ping pong and participated in some of the organized games. Lots of fun. The kids meanwhile had their own fair share of interesting activities both indoors and out in the beach. The highlight for me was the GOs - many locals, and a handfull of folks from other locations. As another reviewer pointed out - the difference with this one is the BIG HEART. A quick shout out to the GOs who took care of my kids in the junior Clubs - Frank, Cynthia, Andrea + Gustavo (my girl misses you guys very much!), Kevin, Javi, Heidi, Isra, Mai who went all out to make my girl Z feel super comfortable in the mini club. These guys have 100% energy 100% of the time, and went above and beyond in everything they did. Also kudos to the folks in the baby club - Gamma, Dany, Angela, Edder, Liz, Lili, Narci, Ana, Dio and Jess for being very accommodating and pampering my baby A throughout his time there. You guys totally rock and made it easy for myself and my wife to relax and enjoy our vacation knowing that the kids were in good hands. Special thanks also to Daniel and Rebecca for putting up with our bad jokes and lousy paddling techniques, and to the servers at the restaurant - Miriam, Claudia and Marlene - thanks for treating us and our kids like family. At the end of the day, it's GOs like them who makes Club Med such a great experience. Thanks for the good times - we are already talking about our next trip :)

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your review. We are so glad you enjoyed all the activities Club Med Ixtapa Pacific has to offer. It is great to hear that our G.O.s and their hard work do not go unnoticed, thank you for those special shout-outs! We hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed March 1, 2019

We've been home now for almost 3 weeks, but we still can't stop thinking about our trip! Club Med Ixtapa far exceeded our expectations, it was the perfect family resort. There are tons of activities for the kids, the mini club and the GO's are amazing- they'll do everything with the kids. It's super organized and you can feel confident that your children are in good hands.
The resort was quite a bit smaller than past resorts we have been to, which makes it a really nice atmosphere. The beach was absolutely beautiful (also small and different from other resorts but so stunning), the mountains and island view is perfect. The closeness of everything, with the small beach, and all the palm trees give the resort a really unique feel, unlike anywhere else! That, in itself, was amazing.
The staff at Club Med Ixtapa are also wonderful- so outgoing and kind. They always put in effort to talk and engage with the guests. Julio was always really kind and happy to chat, Vux and Mario were excellent yoga teachers, and a special thank you to Adriana at reception for helping us extend our trip an extra week (yep, we loved it that much). Sebastien, the teen club GO, was also incredibly kind, he had dinner with us a few times and was a very interesting and great guy to talk to. Thank you, Rosario, from housekeeping for all her hard work.
The food here was also amazing, the buffet is massive and there were so many options. We could go on forever about how incredible Club Med Ixtapa is- highly, highly recommend. The only slight downfall were the rooms (Iguana), they're a bit dark and there's no balcony to dry your stuff, but we didn't spend much time in there anyways. We recommend you bring some clothes pins, and hang your wet bathing suits to dry at the beach the next day.
All in all, amazing vacation... we will be back! Thank you to everyone at CM Ixtapa who helped make this such an incredible family vacation for all 14 of us :).

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your review, we are glad you found Club Med Ixtapa Pacific to be the perfect family resort. Our G.O.s love hearing special shout-outs, thanks for those! We are pleased to hear that you extended your trip an extra week. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

As an 18 year old coming with my family I had no idea how this trip will turn out. It could have went really badly but it turned out to be one of the best trips I have ever been on. I am a really picky eater but the food was beyond amazing and had many different options. The GO’s were quite amazing, considerate, fun, etc. I found myself coming to a trip with no friends and no club to be in because it was the first trip I went on as an adult but i also found myself enjoying it very much.

Both the circus team and the water sport team were beyond amazing. Waking up every morning I was looking forward to go paddle boarding and sailing, the whole team (especially Galileo) made our stay very pleasing. Even though it was our last day, thanks to the team I finally overcame my fear and tried the trapeze and I couldn’t have found better people to trust with it because they give this job their everything and that’s admirable. Thanks to the circus team my dad, my sister (14), my brother (8) and myself got an opportunity to do something I wouldn’t dream of doing .

Special thanks to the entertainment for the fun ;) and a very BIG shout out to the Mini club GOs who were always there for my brother and flexible with everything, their patience, respect, encouragement, and love, they are all doing an unbelievable job! Especially Israel who was the only one who got my little brother out of his shell and made his time there the BEST and we would always be grateful. Thanks for an amazing trip, incredible shows (the circus show blew us away!), great GO’s, and a time we would never forget!

Thank you Ixtapa!!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed Club Med Ixtapa Pacific's amenities, found the food amazing, and faced your fears and tried the trapeze! Thank you for the special GO shout-outs, they appreciate it. We hope to see you and your family again soon.

Reviewed February 28, 2019

Room was nice and clean. Food was exceptional. The youth group was fabulous. Water and land sports were excellent. Outstanding amenities and the staff are very kind and accommodating. Big kudos to Ivan, Joy, Ben.Melanie, Melanie

1  Thank travellingyogii

Thanks for your review of Club Med Ixtapa Pacific, we are glad you found your stay outstanding. Our staff members appreciate the special shout-outs, thank you!