“Best pizza in a long time.”
Review of Emilio's Pizza

Emilio's Pizza
Ranked #2 of 117 Restaurants in Ixtapa
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Acapulco, Mexico
“Best pizza in a long time.”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

This is an nice busy friendly restaurant with no pretentions. I had a large and delicious salad with fruit and goat's cheese in it, can't remember the name, and shared a large crunchy thin-crusted pizza, half Margarita (very fresh basil and tomatoes) and half salmon, capers and goat cheese, all this washed down with a nice bottle of cheap red infuriator. We sat upstairs on a little terrace and I will certainly go back when next in Ixtapa. My friend kindly picked up the tab but if the wine list is anything to go by, this is a good cheap night out and I highly recommend it!

Visited February 2013

Kamloops, Canada
“great food”
Reviewed February 12, 2013

My Husband and I stopped by and had a wonderful meal here. We had the ribs and OMG they literally fell off the bones. Again go and try them you won't be disappointed

• Visited February 2013
Milford, NE
“Loved Emilio's Pizza!”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

We ate here twice during our 3-day stay. The first time we had leftovers, the second time, we shared entrees and it worked out GREAT! Both types of lasagna featured are fabulous, along with the pizza, being a personal favorite. We also recommend the Caprese for appetizer, and flan for dessert. Excellent! Both indoor and outdoor dining options, either street level or 2nd level.

• Visited January 2013
Mexico City, Mexico
“Great Food and Value!”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I was initially skeptic about this place. Wondering how good could a restaurant offering Pizzas and BBQ Ribs could be any good. I was surprised at how flavorful the ribs where as well as the pizza. Even the Caesar Salad was very good. The highlight is that it is not expensive at all!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank CutbertoParraNicolin
Mexico city
“Great Pizzas”
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

The shrimp pizza was my favorite, the best pizza in the area, wine selection can improve, the terrace is great

1 Thank jgarcialopezdtt