The service is 1:1 one guest per employee. This is clearly evident upon arrival. We stayed in a small suite and we really did not need a larger one for the amount of time we spent in our room was minimal.
Our favorite amenity was the cabana. These open air shady structures were always available. Despite the heat, they were breezy and had a fan overhead in addition.
We were able to order our favorite dessert off menu without any difficulty.
The rooms were clean and very quiet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cala de Mar is a Mexico luxury resort set inside a rock cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The property features suites, private plunge pools, a world-class spa, restaurants, tequila bar, beach wedding locations, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cala de Mar Resort & Spa Ixtapa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Ixtapa Hotel Ixtapa
- Capella Ixtapa Zihuatanejo
- Capella Ixtapa Hotel Zihuatanejo