We stayed there with a 3 night Luxury Link package 6 -> 9 January with an arrival bottle of Veuve Clicquot/ great canapes/ great included daily breakfasts and one dinner at their a mare restaurant. The arrival dinner at their Seafood Market was over the top.
Great service; great people.
Only concern were the spiral stairs.
If you ever go to Ixtapa, buy a Luxury Link package or 2 or 3 and stay here!
retired expatriate MD
San Miguel de Allende, Gto, Mexico
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capella Ixtapa is a Mexico luxury resort set inside a rock cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The property features suites, private plunge pools, a world-class spa, restaurants, tequila bar, beach wedding locations, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Capella Ixtapa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Ixtapa Hotel Ixtapa
- Capella Ixtapa Zihuatanejo
- Capella Ixtapa Hotel Zihuatanejo