We were there for our honeymoon; It was a gorgeous hotel with gorgeous views, but I guess I prefer to be a bit more active. We were there for 7 days (it was supposed to be 8, but we cut the trip short due to Hurricane Raymond), and I think we probably did almost everything you could do at the resort and in the surrounding area. The staff is awesome, the food was great, but I think we were looking for a bit more variety. Then again, my review could be jaded a bit y the 2.5 days of staring at rain towards the end of our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capella Ixtapa is a Mexico luxury resort set inside a rock cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The property features suites, private plunge pools, a world-class spa, restaurants, tequila bar, beach wedding locations, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Capella Ixtapa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Ixtapa Hotel Ixtapa
- Capella Ixtapa Zihuatanejo
- Capella Ixtapa Hotel Zihuatanejo