“THE BEST”

Casa Morelos
Ranked #9 of 117 Restaurants in Ixtapa
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sturgeon Bay, Wisconsin, United States
“THE BEST”
Reviewed October 8, 2011

My parents had dined here for over 10 years. Mom brought us here because it is THE BEST. She is right! Have to go here the first & last day of your trip. Treat the staff with respect & you will be treated like a king/queen. NOT overpriced, and everything is YUMMY...even for my 13 & 10 year old. I can't wait to go back!

• Visited February 2011
2 Thank Annie R

North Dakota
“Don't Stop here go to Frank's for a great Meal”
Reviewed February 16, 2010

There was a group of 8 that went to eat at Casa Morelos because some
friends had recommended it to us. We sat at the bar first and they had
very good service. We then where seated at our table and it wasn't good
from then on. Out of the 8 people, 2 people got something totally different
of what they ordered. There was 4 people that got baked potato which was
cold and 2 people had cold food. The potatoes where sent back and they
said they would microwave them. Instead they returned with white rice
instead of a potato and didn't offer any explanation. The owner went to
2 tables right around us to ask customers how there food was but didn't stop
at ours. One person went to talk him about the food we had and the owner was very rude. He didn't offer any compensation for the cold food or wrong food served. They di
offer a shot of tequilia to us which was just an insult. I would not recommend this
restaurant but instead go down the street a little further and eat at "FRANKS" where the food is awesome and the owner Frank is wonderful!!!

Saint Paul, MN
“The Best Eats in Ixtapa”
Reviewed February 16, 2009

I have been traveling to Ixtapa for over ten years. I make it a point to eat at Morelo's at least twice per trip. The food is flawless, the service impecable. I highly recomend trying the mango Mahi Mahi or whole Red Snapper (with garlic). They also have excellent fajitas. My favorite at Casa Morelo's though, is the Mango Margarita - to die for! The waiters recognize us and can usually guess what I am going to order, having frequented the establishment so much! Would definately recomend this place to anyone looking for a great dinner in Ixtapa.

2 Thank MexiMeli
Houston
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beware”
Reviewed June 16, 2008

We were charged $22.00 American for one drink, a double. When we asked for a drink menu we were told they didn't have one and this is why. Our food was good (not great), service was ok, we were a large group (18) but those drinks were terrible. Mine had little or no alcohol in it and I was upset to have to pay such an outlandish amount of money. We will not be going back to this restaurant for food or drink.

1 Thank bentleebela