Review Highlights
Fun, educational and great food!

Reviewed 2 days ago
mzbh2016
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Great Place

Reviewed 3 days ago
lovetravel2

1,027 results
All reviews beans bush family general store gift shop pigeon forge free photo bush bean pecan pie baked bean video tour free museum video presentation cafe next door actual factory short film secret recipe chestnut hill
Reviewed 2 days ago

Great place to stop! The museum is fun and very informative. A great place to relax and play with the exhibits.

The food in the restaurant was very good! The pulled pork was the best we have had! The chicken tenders were hearty and very good. I tried the turkey Rubin sandwich and it was excellent. Can not wait to be in the area to eat here again.

Reviewed 3 days ago

This was a very nice place for a visit, very informative and the staff were awesome. They explained everything, had answers to all your questions, was there to help you ever step of the way. The video they show is very interesting, all the exhibits so awesome to see. At the end you even get a photo taken with Duke. The gift shop is well stocked, please don't leave without purchasing something, because believe it or not the museum, the photo, the parking, and all the information is completely free. This is a must do if in the area.

Reviewed 1 week ago

This is the location of the Bush Bros. museum and canning factory. They have a comprehensive museum and video which covers the history of Bush Bros. from the start to the present. There is also a general store and a cafe. Allow at least an hour. Please note that the location is not in Dandridge but in Chestnut Hill, a small community several miles south of Dandridge.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We were heading to Forbidden Cavern and passed this place and then came back after we were done at the caverns. It’s amazing ! The folks are so kind and you get a free photo at the end. It’s just so relaxing and something nice to do ! They have a cafe you should try out too !

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Very pleased I sat down and watched the video about the history of the Bush family. They are great stewarts of the land and seem to be very concerned about the community around them.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had never heard of this place but decided to stop in. It was awesome!! Wonderful place and the employees were so sweet and friendly.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A friend told us to stop seeing we where going to be in the area. Cute little shop, good info on the company , and cans of beans that we can’t get back home. Of course I bought some! Eat at the cafe- food is delicious!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Went to the museum and general store yesterday. It was so worth the visit. The museum was very interesting and the general store was excellent. Ate lunch and the food was so good and filling, I had to take my dessert to go. So glad my daughter and I were there.

2  Thank Linda G
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The museum is set in beautiful country. Intersting history and exhibits. I was impressed by their sensitivy to the environment and creative use of resources.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit here. It was such a heartwarming story from where the Bush family came from to where they are today. Just the whole history of canning was interesting. Mr. Bush started out only processing 10 cans of tomatoes a day. I cannot get over how much Bush's has given back to their community. They donated their fire station. They built an ambulance station for the community. Before the ambulance station, response time was over 40 minutes, close to 50 if I remember correctly, after Bush's built an ambulance station, response time is 6 minutes. I loved shopping in the general store. The museum is free and so informative. You can pick up free recipe cards and get a picture made, totally free. They are so conscientious of the environment. I am going to always buy Bush's!!!! I just love the reason why they have cows! Go to museum/general store to find out why.

1  Thank Jackie S