“I'll take another!”
Review of El Sultan

El Sultan
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Israeli, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: For a delicious, authentic middle eastern food, there is no other than 'El Sultan'. We use the freshest and finest ingredients for our home-made food. We make our own Arabic bread and take great pride in everything that we do. Try us once and you will find yourself coming back again and again!
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The food here is on point! The owner is eager to meet your needs and delivers high quality food and authentic flavors. Super nice guy and I'm pretty sure he makes everything from scratch. Love that I was able to visit this place! A little hard to find, but DEFINITELY WORTH IT! A true gem!!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

My partner and I LOVED coming here after a surf at Carazalillo! The felafel wraps were absolutely perfect and extremely generous for the price! The owner was so friendly and kind, this was our favorite place to drop by for a beer and a chat!!!!! Thankyou!! Especially for the cheesecake - YUM! Everyone should go here! All the best :)

1  Thank TessaDe
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Ruben and his staff served up a delicious meal including hummous, falafel and chicken shawarma. The cheese cake was delicious too. A very nice meal.

1  Thank jen k
Reviewed July 16, 2013

I'm usually skeptical of places like this (pizza outside of NY, Mexican food in Ohio, etc.), but I decided to give this place a shot because I had been travelling in Mexico for 4 months and was getting tired of tacos and empanadas. I have had shawarma all over the world, and I must say, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and taste of the food here. everything is super-fresh, the service is great, the prices are good (for tourists), and the food is amazing! I have already returned a few times since my first visit, and I will surely return soon!

1  Thank man_du72
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The BEST kebabs in town... In fact the best ever! Packed full of flavour, really authentic. Service is great, and prices are very reasonable. Staff are very friendly and make eating there a pleasure. If you feel like a night in, they deliver for free in the surrounding area. So glad El Sultan is in Puerto! Mmmm hungry now!...

1  Thank e_yovo