“Great place. Highly recomended”
Review of El Sultan

El Sultan
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Israeli, Fast Food
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery
Description: For a delicious, authentic middle eastern food, there is no other than 'El Sultan'. We use the freshest and finest ingredients for our home-made food. We make our own Arabic bread and take great pride in everything that we do. Try us once and you will find yourself coming back again and again!
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I love the place. The food, the friendly service and the total atmosphere is great. We will come back for sure

1  Thank Isaac B

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Wow! what a place. The food is unbelievable, fresh and authentic, the real deal. It was recommended by friends and it was a great experience.Loved the food, the service and atmosphere. highly recommended.

1  Thank Lea R
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Middle Eastern food has always been on my top 5 list of favourite food. Ruben´s falafel beats the incredible ones I had when I traveled in Israel. On top of this, Ruben is giving an excellent service - his smile being part of the experience!

5  Thank Becka K
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This is great food. My friends had been telling me about the shawarma sandwich. I didnt take much notice. Now! I'm hooked! But not just on the shawarma. The whole menu is just melt in your mouth food. The manager speaks english and is such a friendly guy. And his 15 pesos cheesecake! Oh man....carnt talk....eating!

3  Thank Carvorrca
Reviewed May 27, 2013

El Sultan has the best middle-eastern food in Puerto. The standards like hummus, pita, and falafel are all prepared impeccably. The falafel in particular simply can't be beat; perfectly fried, never greasy, and packed with flavor. Be sure not to miss his house-made hot-sauce that adds a nice edge to the falafel sandwich. Also, a cold bowl of gazpacho soup is incredibly refreshing on a sunny afternoon, and El Sultan's has a wonderful garlic overtone and smooth creamy texture. This restaurant is one of the best choices for vegetarian food in Puerto, especially if you're looking for a break from the standard Oaxaca fare.

4  Thank duncanbeevers