We had an amazing time in Puerto Escondido and at Villas Carrizalillo. I will confirm what other reviewers have said--some at long length--that this is beautiful property that is staffed with friendly people, professionally run, provides clean, well appointed suites, and boasts a great location (steps from town and private stairs to the small swimming beach). With all of that, it also somehow pulls off a rustic but lavish vibe. We stayed in the Villa Colorada. Truly, the pictures of the views and establishment pale in comparison to the reality. I absolutely would feel lucky to make a return trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Carrizalillo is a small boutique resort hotel in Puerto Escondido consisting of 12 uniquely designed units. The property is situated under a small palm grove atop a cliff side, overlooking one of the most scenic bays in the area. All Villas come equipped with air conditioning, kitchenettes, wireless internet, personal safes, and private outdoor areas. Other property amenities include a swimming pool, library/lounge and now Restaurant/bar Espadín. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Villas Carrizalillo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Carrizalillo Hotel Puerto Escondido
- Carrizalillo Hotel Puerto Escondido
- Carrizalillo Resort Puerto Escondido