“Helpful and very professional - Highly Recommended” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Deep Blue Dive

Deep Blue Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Dive center, dolphins, whales and turtles watching, snorkeling, sport fishing
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Helpful and very professional - Highly Recommended”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

I did a dive with Lorenzo in January which I really enjoyed. Being only a certified Scuba Diver, I came back to Puerto Escondido and finished my Open Water Qualification.

I had to complete the last 2 chapters of my online learning - which had expired. Lorenzo was very helpful with this problem and he let me borrow the PADI text book for me to complete my studies. I also completed the final exam as well as the open water dives under his supervision and guidance. Lorenzo also kept me informed with how my PADI certification was being upgraded into Open Water. 1 week after passing my Open Water certification, I had my PADI Open Water dive card delivered to my UK address.

The dives were fun and Lorenzo was very helpful and supportive along the way. If you are in Puerto and you enjoy diving I recommend you visit Deep Blue Dive.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank jg2029

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Did my rescue diver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

Lorenzo is a great instructor, takes his time. The boat is the nicest of all around. Nice dive sites

Visited January 2013
1 Thank J923571
Eugene
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Best of the three”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

There are three SCUBA operators in PE. I dove with them all but did not take any certification courses from any of them. The personnel at all three shops were friendly, but Deep Blue Dive offered the best boat, the best equipment, the most interesting dives. I would recommend this operator.

Visited October 2012
8 Thank Tom A
Byron Bay, New South Wales, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Your way to another world”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

Deep Blue Dive had presented with the opportunity to see another world, the underwater world. I had never Scuba dived prior to Puerto Escondido, but whilst in Puerto, I decided to take the 'plunge' and try SCUBA diving.

Lorenzo at Deep Blue Dive was our guide and instructor, he made the experience feel safe, unique and fun, so fun in fact that my group and I had dived a total of around 11 - 13 times whilst in Puerto.

Recommendation for diving in Puerto, try Scuba Diving at Night Time, the coolest part about it is viewing the bioluminescent phytoplankton.. the water explodes into tiny neon blue lights!

Visited May 2012