“Staff is key to success.”
Review of Experiencia

Experiencia
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: A school for Travellers. Spanish Classes, Surf Classes or Spanish & Surf Combo + Volunteer Projects + Cultural activities. 1 Day , Weekly & Monthly options. Learn Spanish, Learn how to Surf, or both ! Have a full Mexican experience with extra activities like Salsa dancing, pinatas, cooking, hand crafts all included. Surf Tours & Excursions for our students in Puerto Escondido. Learn, Travel, Live!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed March 13, 2017

Great 1 on 1 classes with Sarai....acomodation was nice and clean. Suzy was very quick to get a few things fixed in the room. I ate lunch there often, very good and barato. Took about 20 surfing classes at the experiencia camp at la punta. Ulises was my coach....he is very dedicated in seeing you progress and very knowledgeable and supportive.....too bad that the video recording and viewing was not possible during my time there...it would help...Ramon runs a good ship. Thanks for the memories

1  Thank christophekP6235QD
ExperienciaPuerto, General Manager at Experiencia, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2017

Hola Christoph!
Thank you so much for your review! Sarai, Susy, Ulises and Ramon say hi and are giving you a big hug. Video recording and viewing for surf classes is, indeed, important - already working on it. Thanks for being a great student and person, see you soon in Puerto again!

Reviewed March 11, 2017

I stayed at the surf camp for two weeks in december 2016.
It was two amazing weeks. I had spanish lessons in the morning and then surf lessons in the afternoon.
The surf instructors drove us to school everyday and picked us up when the school was done. I never had any spanish before, but i learned enough to travel around central America afterwards.
It was also my first time trying to surf. I really liked it, and the intructors were really good and professional. I had the same instructor the most days, and it was really good and cozy.
The school also arranged a lot of social events which was really cool!
I would definitely recommend the place!

1  Thank Isabella H

Hi Isabella!
Thank you so much for your review! We are so glad you could use your Spanish in your trip afterwards! Experiencia remembers you and hopes to see you again in Puerto soon :)

Reviewed February 5, 2017

I had a great time connecting with the staff and students at Experiencia.

THe setting was great, the classes well structured, the support was strong and there was lots of opportunity to integrate and improvise in real settings which was cool.

It was a little German heavy in terms of demographics, but there was still enough diversity to allow a sense of worldliness to the groups.

I would definitely recommend it to people...

1  Thank Mahli H
ExperienciaPuerto, General Manager at Experiencia, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2017

Hola Mahli! Thank you very much for your awesome review! We are really happy that this experience helped you to integrate to Mexican culture :) Yes, the school diversity keeps growing, will be happy to see you again soon in Puerto!
Thanks & have a nice one!

Reviewed December 7, 2016

The town of Puerto Escondido is lovely. Quiet, Safe. Excellent Beaches. Experiencia Spanish school was very good. Good organization. Excellent, professional teachers. Interesting students to be with. Overall, a very good experience. I spent two weeks and my Spanish improved significantly during this period of time

1  Thank stevenfV9332SM
ExperienciaPuerto, General Manager at Experiencia, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2017

Hola Steven, thank you so much for your review! It's very important to us and makes the whole team even more motivated to further improve the organisation :) We are happy to know you enjoyed your time here, and it was a pleasure to see your Spanish improve day after day! You are always welcome back here in Puerto Escondido, have a great day!