“A truly happy New Year!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tremadart House

Tremadart House
and 1 more site!
Tremadart House
Ranked #1 of 1 Duloe B&B and Inns
penzance
“A truly happy New Year!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

Thanks to Dave and Pippa for a wonderful stay last night. We were lucky to find a room at Tremadart, quite last minute, for the New Year. My 7 year old son was excited to have his own adjoining room. I loved the homely touches, with children's books in his room and also the relaxed, friendly atmosphere throughout. A wonderfully spacious room, immaculate cleanliness and a delicious veggie breakfast with such friendly hosts - just right for a slightly fragile New Year's Day morning! We'd visited the local pub for the evening and had a happy 'circus themed' time with an excellent magician ...and lots of Camel Valley champagne...! A spontaneous decision to revisit Looe and Polperro turned into a memorable, happy New Year. Highly recommended! *****

Room Tip: Our room - Number 2 (with adjoining room) was perfect.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Philippa R, Owner at Tremadart House, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Thank you Carol for taking the time to write a review. I know how busy your life is! We really enjoyed having you to stay and look forward to your next visit
Philippa

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Daventry, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

After many relaxing visits I have finally found enough energy to write a review on the Tremadart House. Having just resturned home I felt it was time I put finger to key and write about this lovely welcoming and friendly place. As one previous reviewer had put it was a place for the old .. how more could they be wrong. I am in my thirties and my partner early 40's and my partners 11 year old daughter found the place to be right up our street. We love the relaxing atmosphere with no pressure in this very well presented true to era style house with many preserved original features.Anything else would look false. Large grounds which assist with the peacefulness and no traffic noise to ensure a good nights sleep in a cosy bed. Dave and Pippa are so relaxed and after a long journey it is what you need, no Basil Fawlty style panic whilst sorting room keys. Dave has a wealth of knowledge of the area and places to visit and see if required. Yummy breakfast too with local produce so local the eggs are from the owners chickens. Great location and base to explore Cornwall and you can get easily to the North Coast too. Another bonus is the local pub/restaurant that is a 5 mins walk which serves good food, however do ensure you book as it can get very busy.We will be there soon we hope.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Brighton, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

I stayed at Tremadart House for 2 nights when in the area for work. Pippa was very accommodating when my arrival was delayed because of a problem with my flight and even more accommodating when I asked for an early breakfast. As the only guest, I was spoilt by David and Pippa seeking to meet my needs with an excellent cooked breakfast every morning and David's companionship whilst I was eating.

The house itself is stunning. My room was large and clean, with comfortable bed and bedding and a large bathroom with overhead shower.

Highly recommended

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Rebecca M
Leeds, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2012

I spent a week (12 September 2012) at Tremadart B&B with my parents. The B&B is a perfect base to travel around Cornwall. The hosts Dave and Pippa were lovely , breakfasts great and the rooms a great size and very comfortable. Dave's knowledge of the local area helped us a great deal. Friendly, relaxed with a home from home feel. Defintely a place we would return to. Thank you. Keeleyx

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Bristol, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

Our first stay at Tremadart house was fantastic. The owners were very friendly and the accomodation of a very high standard (comfortable, luxurious and clean). Wi-fi was also available. The breakfast was plenty and of excellent quality. Would definately consider this again if visiting the Looe area of Cornwall. Thank you!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Smiffy1985
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2012

This was my 4th stay at tremadart house, I love it so much I just keep going back whenever i'm visiting friends nearby. I am 25 years old with a busy lifestyle and coming here is always a real treat and a chance to unwind completely.

The rooms are so comfortable and have all the mod cons. The WiFi is a nice little bonus. Breakfast is delicious with fresh eggs from the owners' own chickens! The couple who run it are a delight, I really enjoy our chats over breakfast and they are always very helpful in directing us to the best local attractions.

It is not often that I give anywhere 5 stars but this is well deserved here. I have no doubt that I will return to my favourite Cornish retreat next time I need a break from city life.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Guildford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2012

Tremadart House is a grand house offering a lovely b and b. The room was sizeable, bright and beautifully decorated with lovely views. I received a great welcome and the hospitality was beautifully pitched. A very comfortable place with a great breakfast. I look forward to having the excuse to re-visit.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Hazel70
Also consider these accommodations in or near Duloe
Pencubitt House
Pencubitt House
#1 of 5 in Liskeard
Nebula Guest House
Nebula Guest House
#1 of 15 in Liskeard
Polraen Country House Hotel

Been to Tremadart House? Share your experiences!