All reviews city centre nice hotel many times conference facilities clean rooms the ground floor comfortable bed great experience water temperature delicious food outdoor pool taxi pristina airport euros kosovo world
Selected filters
Reviewed April 16, 2019

It was my first stay in emerald as our event was organized there, therefore i booked the hotel for 4 nights. I have to say that it exceeded my expectations and the hotel is one of the best ones i have ever stayed for the price paid. Emerald has all one might need and facilities compensate the location as it is a bit far from the city centre. Staff at the reception is professional and very helpful, rooms are spacious and super comfortable, including excellent bathroom and all other amenities. Breakfast is of highest standard possible, with variety of food including different type of cheese and snacks. Another great part of the hotel is the Spa, with excellent sauna and swimming pool. Outdoor pool looks even better but it was not the season yet. I also managed to enjoy excellent massage delivered by a professional asian lady. Bar on the ground floor is also great, with lots of drinks and good service. If i go back to Kosovo emerald will be N1 on my list of priorities.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

I have been here many times. I always left this place with a positive input. The hotel has a very good location. Excellent hotel with great service, great people and always delicious food. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank ppeter11
Reviewed December 25, 2018 via mobile

Clean, efficient, recommendable to people who understands high standard hotel and service. All our requests, wishes were satisified immediately. I would recommend to the hotel manager to include all coffees in the breakfast, I was surprised and disapointed by the fact that I ordered a Macchiato at my bteakfast table and told by the waiter that this is not included in the room price. I would appreciate to not get bothered by such nitti gritti stuff. Just make it simple and be generous to your clients and include the coffees into the room price for breakfast or increase the rates by few euros and make it happen.

Will come for sure again.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2018 via mobile

My favorite place in Priština. I love the quality of service and the hospitality of the employees. Food is excellent, spa treatments too. All in all one great experience. I really enjoy every single time.

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

The Emerald is a big modern business hotel with conference facilities south of Pristina, about mid way between there and the airport. The hotel is used by aircrews. Pristina city centre is about 20 minutes by car (outside of rush hours). Check in/reception is efficient. I had an ‘Executive’ room on the fourth floor which had everything expected of a 4* hotel (it doesn’t feel the 5* advertised), including good WiFi and aircon. I didn’t try the outside or indoor pools/spa. The place is soulless but does its job just fine.

Date of stay: October 2018