“Vashi's pride”

The Regenza by Tunga
Ranked #8 of 39 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
Reviewed February 22, 2014

This hotel is surely Vashi's (Navi Mumbai) pride. Its located just at a walkable distance from Vashi railway station, and around is a very good shopping area. With ample parking available, the hotel is quite popular amongst business travelers coming to this part of Mumbai. The rooms are quite good, and overall spacious. The dinner / breakfast area is I feel bit smaller, or maybe awkwardly designed. The pool is located on 1st floor. Food quality is good. They also have a South Indian restaurant on the outside area, again popular amongst nearby people. Just a few min walk would lead you to Inorbit mall, where you can shop and eat in the big food court. Overall, Tunga properties are good.

Room Tip: ask for a room which suits the lovely view of sunrise amidst mountains.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Wesferns, Front Office Manager at The Regenza by Tunga, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Regenza By Tunga , Navi Mumbai for your recent stay and sharing your views with the Trip Advisor community.

We are delighted to learn that our service and facilities were to your satisfaction as we take great pride in the services that we offer.

We eagerly await your return and hope to become the preferred destination for you whenever you travel to Mumbai.

Best Regards

Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this place on 17 February for a day.The good thing about it is it's location , it's centrally located. The staff is courteous and prompt at service. I did not try the food so can't comment on it.The room was small but nicely done and neat.The place is a decent deal for the price charged.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Wesferns, Front Office Manager at The Regenza by Tunga, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Dear Guest,

We are truly humbled by your gracious compliments and look forward to your next stay with us.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

E:wesleytungahotels.com

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I looked at the limited 5 star hotels on offer in Navi Mumbai local to where I needed to be for the weekend. I am so glad I picked the Regenza, as the hotel is modern, front desk staff very helpful and accommodation for my needs over the weekend went without hindrance. I opted for a suit which was first class and very comfortable, spacious and clean. Room service was prompt and the food was very good. All staff are very polite and very good English so I had NO communication problems, All staff were clean, smart and very helpful, I will return soon to use more of the facilities the hotel has to offer.

Room Tip: Go for a suit room 409 is perfect for a couple.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Dear Valued Guest,

Best Regards

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at The Regenza while on a business trip to Navi Mumbai. It felt familiar and welcoming always! The staff are one big family there to make your experience an unforgettable one!

I stayed in the "Elegenza" suite which is very roomy and comfortably priced. The style and furnishings were very modern and warm. Plenty of bottles of water and a great mini living room for entertaining fellow travellers.

The food was very good, especially menu items! Drinks were fantastic and made by a well trained bartender. I found it classically styled as well. The Spa was just right for this hotel with friendly staff.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Getsmith
Wesferns, Front Office Manager at The Regenza by Tunga, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Dear Mr. Smith,

Thank you for sharing your in depth views about The Regenza , Navi Mumbai with the Trip Advisor Community.

We are pleased to learn that you had a great experience during your stay with us. We appreciate your generous compliments which is truly inspiring for our entire team. You have been more than a guest to us, a part of us.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to your “home” in Navi Mumbai.

Warm regards,

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I keep coming to Navi-Mumbai once in every 3 months and I stay in Tunga every time i come to Navi-Mumbai. The tariffs are affordable, the rooms are very clean, and the staff is extremely helpful. Plus, considering the fact that its bang opposite to the Inorbit mall, the location of the hotel is also quite a bonus.
I would highly recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank ganjuvivek85
Wesferns, Front Office Manager at The Regenza by Tunga, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

Please accept our heartfelt gratitude for your generous compliments. Your encouraging words will further make us strive to serve you better.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I stayed with my spouse and daugher at the hotel for 3 weeks on January, 2014. It was really comfortable and sweet to staying at hotel. All of steff are smile and kind even house keeping staff. I would like to recommed this hotel for future guest, I am pretty sure that you will not regret to staying here. all the best.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank adrian2002
Wesferns, Front Office Manager at The Regenza by Tunga, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

E:wesley@tungahotels.com

Reviewed February 5, 2014

As an Non resident of India, I look for 3 things in a hotel when I visit Mumbai - cleanliness, safety, customer service.I think this hotel did justice to all 3 parameters. The location was an added bonus as it was fairly easy for me to navigate to get to points of interests.

For the price I paid, i was very happy. All in all, I would recommend this as it is tried and tested.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kunal D
Wesferns, Front Office Manager at The Regenza by Tunga, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

E :wesley@tungahotels.com