The Regenza by Tunga
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
OYO 7581 Vashi(Navi Mumbai)
Celebrations(Navi Mumbai)
View Hotel
Hotel Highway View(Navi Mumbai)
View Hotel
Hotel Yogi Midtown(Navi Mumbai)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsinorbit mallprime locationlast monthfruit basketcomfortable stayvashi railway stationbusiness tripvalue for moneywelcome drinksea foodstar hotelvery nice experiencestaff at receptionbreakfast spreadlunch buffetclub roomexcellent stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 1, 2013

Tunga Regenza Vashi Mumbai was in place since March 2007. Ever since, I have stayed in this hotel regularly whenever I have traveled to Mumbai on business purpose. The hotel is ideally located for me as I visit the industrial plants. Though there are many other hotels around the place, I always stay at this hotel as a choice. When I first stayed at this hotel in 2007 I liked the atmosphere and friendly staff & due to this continued to stay at this hotel. During the year alone in 2013 I have stayed in this hotel for around 20 nights. I can recommend this hotel as an excellent hotel to anyone. The rooms are excellent and the food quality is also excellent.

Room Tip: Executive floor rooms (3rd floor) are very good and the higher floor rooms are also very good/
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Wesferns, Front Office Manager at The Regenza by Tunga, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for choosing The Regenza By Tunga , Navi Mumbai for your recent stay and sharing your views with the Trip Advisor community.

We are delighted to learn that our service and facilities were to your satisfaction as we take great pride in the services that we offer.

We eagerly await your return and hope to to live up to your expectations all the time.

Thank you once again for your kind efforts.

Best Regards

E:wesley@tungahotels.com

Reviewed November 29, 2013

Al though I was not fortunate to stay at this hotel being close to my residence, I could experience the ' Hospitality at the Something Fishy Restaurant' with its unique seafood selections at special occasion of birthday of my daughter..The specialized restaurant with its very attentive seafood arrangements are worth mentioning its freshness and taste, being served by courteous staff with professional etiquette, There was enough ambiance The prime location with excellent services and adequate speed enhances worth value and very memorable.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank jojo5222
Wesferns, Front Office Manager at The Regenza by Tunga, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

Please accept our heartfelt gratitude for your generous compliments. Your encouraging words will further make us strive to serve you better.

Best regards,

E: wesley@tungahotels.com

Reviewed November 20, 2013

The staff here saves this place. They are trained well and very attentive and helpful, but not intrusive. There are, however, specific things that I am less than impressed with at the hotel. The rooms need an update. They are a little old. The bathtub needs to go - like hadida12 - I, too, had a small accident climbing in and out of the slippery tub. I slipped on the slip-proof rubber mat!
The most annoying thing, however, is the charge for internet access. I'm a foreigner and this means that its nearly downright extortion to charge me for internet. I'm not going to leave the hotel in the evening because there is nothing that interests foreigners nearby. The TV in my room didn't have access to CNN or BBC. If I want to call or chat with my wife and daughter overseas it will be very expensive to use my mobile phone or the hotel land line. Therefore, you have no choice but to pay for their internet access... The hotel needs to fix this. I won't stay again until there is free access to internet.
Sorry.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Qingdaoaggie
Wesferns, Front Office Manager at The Regenza by Tunga, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying at The Regenza, we appreciate your feedback and apologise for the inconvenience caused during your stay. We are upgrading the facilities and it is an ongoing process. With regards to internet we agree to what you have said and assure you of the changes.

Hope to see ya soon.

E:wesley@tungahotels.com

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Not a good hotel for long stay. Restaurants are excellent and food served are also good. Cafe Vihar for veggies and Something Fishy for non veggies both serve tasty food. Something Fishy is famous for Sea food. Hotel is prime location and said as the first five star hotel in Navi Mumbai. But now if you compare the standards of other five star hotel, we cannot say Regenza Tunga is having facility of 3 Star atleast. Small Swimming pool, name sake Gym and congested rooms. Corridors are lighted Blue which give cheap look. As the accomodation for me was provided by my company I dint bear the charges; but from the reception i could understand that rates of two bed room is very high when compared to the facilities of other hotel. Only good thing we can say about Tunga is the Restaurant, proximity to all main Malls of Vashi and location. During my stay I could see lot of Functions also happening the big Hall called Ebony. Ebony Hall which is comparitively hall where functions like Marriages, birthday parties and Conference happens. Rooms are neat and well attended but but doesn't have a class of a five Star Hotel. Finally we can give 3 Stars for the hotel

Room Tip: Rooms on the East side is good quiter, but make sure you plug in all curtains properly or
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Anoop D
Wesferns, Front Office Manager at The Regenza by Tunga, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings of the day!!!!!

We have gone thru' your comments minutely and appreciate your feedback regarding the hotel. But Sir, with due respect to your view point what really amuses us is the first line in your feedback wherein you have mentioned that this is " Not a good hotel for long stay".

Now having said that I was forced to introspect as to what went wrong from our end that a guest who happened to stay with us for more than a year has to write the above statement on Tripadvisor. I am sure that our services were up to your expectation and that is the reason why you must have stayed for such a long period. I am also very sure your company would have definitely paid heed to your issues had you been dissatisfied and would not have placed you in a hotel which has so many issues. Neither would you have waited for such a long period without informing your Company. Nevertheless I take this opportunity to thank you wholeheartedly for giving us an opportunity to serve you for such a long time.

Appreciate that you have found our service and quality of food good enough but as far as hardware is concerned we will try our level best to rectify the same with time.

Thank You once again for all the efforts taken to update us, me and my team await your next visit.

E: wesley@tungahotels..com

Reviewed November 6, 2013

During my stay at "The Regenza by Tunga" in spring this year I had an bad accident in the shower tub once morning; result of the accident was a bloody wound on the forehead, which had to be sutured/stitched in the hospital and a broken pontic.
Asking for a doctor or medical assistance at the hotel reception, there was no support available nor interests to help me.
Reason of this accident was the slippery bath tub and slippery walls in the shower.
Beside the fact, that no-one of the hotel-staff took attention of my accident, I "sit" on the costs from the hospital as well as dental-costs!
In my home-country a hotel is insured for this kind of accidents.

Room Tip: Ask for Executive-rooms and give tip to room-maid :-)
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank hadida12
Wesferns, Front Office Manager at The Regenza by Tunga, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2013

Greetings!!!!!!

Sir, first and foremost we would like to apologize for falling short of your expectations. Having said this from the bottom of my heart, we would also like to set the record straight in this particular episode. Please note that we have more than adequate safety measures like a bath mat, a support bar and grippers in each and every bathroom of each and every room. But even in case such an accident has to happen, as accidents can happen anywhere and anytime our staff is well equipped with first aid in each and every department.

In case of the injury being severe, the Duty Managers follow a Standard Operating Procedure of giving the guest a drop in the hotel car to the nearest hospital. The damages would definitely been taken care by the Hotel unless otherwise.This particular incidence happened on the 19th of March and as per the Duty Managers log it has been clearly mentioned that he did offer help to take you to the hospital, but you said it is fine and asked for a glass of Orange juice. and that you were waiting for someone to pick you up.

Sir, we do understand the pain you must have gone through at that moment. Had you said " Yes" we would go out of our way to take care of you. Please understand that each and every guest is our first priority and we are here to serve you.

Once again we regret the inconvenience caused due to the mishap and look forward to your next visit.

The Regenza by Tunga