“excellent service in my opinion”

The Regenza by Tunga
Ranked #9 of 34 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I would like to say, this hotel is really very very good. I stayed two nights and three days with my spanish friends. I got overall very good service from check in to check out. our rooms were excellent neat & clean with good aircondition. I slept peacefully. the staff like room boys, steward all were satisfactrily and kind natured & cool behaviour with us all the time. . As i arrived at hotel they gave us welcome drink and fresh towl with smily face. It was really nice and looked highly professionalism.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with friends
bhaktianand, Guest Relations Manager at The Regenza by Tunga, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for having stayed at The Regenza-By Tunga, Navi Mumbai and for posting your valuable comments on Tripadvisor.
We are delighted to know that the services extended towards you and your Spanish friends were up to your level of standards. We at The Regenza, assure that you will experience the same level of luxury and comfort in your next visit too.
Assuring our best services and looking forward to welcoming you to your second home in Navi Mumbai very soon.

With Regards,

Email: bhakti@tungahotels.com

Reviewed August 23, 2011

I must say my stay at The Regenza was realy very good.I had been dere with my husdband and kids for a weekend to celebrate his birthday & i truely ejoyed staying there.Every staff was very co operative and warm to us and made our stay very comfrtable.They gifted us a very lovely n delicious cake which was a realy kind gesture.We Got the required room v had asked for with a nice ambience.As we are seafood lovers we enjoyed the delicious food .The spa & pool made our stay evn more relaxing.Overall the experince was good n would love to go dere once again

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
bhaktianand, Guest Relations Manager at The Regenza by Tunga, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2011

Many thanks for taking the time and giving your valuable feedback with regards to your stay at The Regenza-By Tunga, Navi Mumbai
Such comments certainly help us to maintain and consistently improve our services to higher standards which further assist us to meet and surpass your expectations.
We look forward to welcoming you to your second home in Navi Mumbai very soon and anticipate the pleasure of serving you once again

With Regards,

Reviewed August 10, 2011

We booked this hotel for a week's stay in new Bombay

It is the perceptive and friendly service that makes it worthwhile staying . The staff are social at just the right level and they go to great lengths to make you feel at home.

This said, there is nothing wrong with the facilities. The room we had was spacious and pretty, the food is too good . Right next door are the biggest malls in mumbai, inOrbit. which gives a great variety of local n international brands.

And as many people have written before. Tunga is a place you would definitely come back to and recommend to your friends. i would like to thank the staff for making our stay so pleasant!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2011

I had a very nice Experience during my Stay at TUNGA , Vashi with my family.
Excellent Staff with great hospitality ensure the comfortable stay of our family.

Would like to take the opportunity to thank the management plus the staff for putting up a great show and made our 1 week stay very comfortable.

Also not to forget the cuisine offered , w could not have asked for more to make our stay so memorable in Mumbai :)

Thanks,
Pooja

Room Tip: The Staff decides it well , we did not ask for any specific room but were given best of facility.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Nishir, Front Office Manager at The Regenza by Tunga, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you for having stayed at The Regenza By Tunga and for posting your comments on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to know that the services extended towards you and your family were up to your level of standards and that your experience was a memorable one. We at Regenza strive to make every moment a moment of WOW for our esteemed guests. I assure that you will experience the same level of luxury, comfort and service in your next visit too.

Assuring our best services and looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back at The Regenza By Tunga, Navi Mumbai

Yours sincerely

Fernandez Wesley
Front Office Manager
E: wesley@tungahotels.com

Reviewed August 10, 2011

Had visited this hotel in 15th,16th, July . Got my Value for money. Gave me warmth and excellent service.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Nishir, Guest Relations Manager at The Regenza by Tunga, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2011

Many thanks for taking the time and posting your valuable feedback with regards to your stay at The Regenza-By Tunga.

We truly appreciate your patronage and thank you for your kind words.

We look forward to welcoming you back at The Regenza-By Tunga and anticipate the pleasure of serving you once again.

Reviewed July 27, 2011

I stayed in this hotel for 1 week during my business trip in Navi Mumbai.
The first impression was terribly unfriendly staffs. During check-in process I felt really annoyed with staff's attitude. They wanted me to pay down-payment for 4 nights in advance, which is normal and I agreed, but they way they asked is not politely asking. It was rather kind of "starting a fight" style.

Room is quite small, with no carpet. Bed definitely need to be upgraded. I felt like sleeping on the rock. Not a cozy room for sure.

Breakfast is just so so. Not much options can be chosen, but I would say acceptable.

Internet is terrible. You need to buy it. I bought 24 hours internet, and they gave me a password. After I used for 2 hours, I logged-out. The next day when I logged-in again, the system said that I have used up my 24 hours internet and need to buy new password.

The only good thing is the location. It is located between two big shopping malls. A lot of restaurants are available nearby.

After staying for 1 week, I decided to move to another hotel.

Summary: Extremely bad hospitality service. My colleagues who are local Indian do have the same opinion regarding Regenza's hospitality.
I personally would prefer and suggest "Four Points Sheraton" hotel which is located just behind this Regenza Tunga.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank keylogger
Nishir, Front Office Manager at The Regenza by Tunga, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from The Regenza By Tunga!!!

Thank you for posting your reviews about your stay at The Regenza, Navi .Mumbai.

We have noted your comments on the dissatisfaction of your stay with us and would sincerely like to apologize for the same.

We take this opportunity to clarify certain important issues mentioned in your review. Every hotel has different check in procedures and guidelines for Non Corporate and Corporate Business travelers. All walk in guests are requested to pay an advance at check in, as it is our hotel policy.

Our rooms are designed keeping in mind the international business traveler, and we adhere to most of the requirements of the guest as per his preferences, made at the time of reservation.

As far as breakfast is concerned, we have an excellent buffet spread and the same is changed periodically keeping in mind the feedback we receive from our guest.

To accommodate the needs of business traveler’s special internet packages are given. Every 24 hrs internet can be logged out at any given point of time and vice versa, provided proper log out procedures are followed. However in such cases where in the guest has missed out; we take care to accommodate the guest needs.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Navi Mumbai and every endeavor will be made to ensure that The Regenza becomes your home when visiting this city.

Fernandez Wesley
Front Office Manager
The Regenza By Tunga, Navi Mumbai
E: wesley@tungahotels.com

Reviewed June 3, 2011

i was on business trip to navi mumbai, and firat time I tried the Tunga. really speaking a true value of money. in the center of commercial hub, all the major malls of vashi as nearby. and the food quality is good.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business